4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the Android version, seem I can't load the current file (mixdrop).
Thanks in advance for another host.
Regard.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
this is EASLY some of the best art ive ever seen in a game. the girls peach fuzz is an attention to detail i never knew i needed in games. (just wish the had more hair elsewhere ;))

the story is also well done, ill admit i didnt see the twist coming i thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway, my tinfoil hat moment aside. youve done a great job here. hope to see more

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
For me Victoria Shields is still the most gorgeous, but Jaye is really close and she's perhaps the most photogenic of all, if that makes sense. That speaks volumes of the dev's talent for creating expressive faces and meaningful poses, an ultra-hard task that LeFrench accomplishes like a fucking champ too.
Who's Victoria Shields? Didn't hear of her till now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
He said he would abandon it if not enough support, seems like it's heading this way.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I think the problem with a lot of these up-and-coming AVNs is their price-to-product ratio. Basically every single developer is banking that the Patreon/Subscribestar income will sustain the development, rather than improve it.

I understand the need for financial support, as the copius amounts of rendering needed for projects like these appears to be incredulous. But I have to say, that state of mind only serves to doom most projects before they reach their full potential. Too many people have been burned by undelivered promises and seemingly endless release delays that it gets harder and harder to decide to support newcomers like Le French in their vision of perfection. There are also numerous cases of people just being spread too thin; supporting multiple WIP games can cost you upwards of 30€/$ per month, and the more you discover, the more you are torn apart by the mounting subscription costs.

I am saddened that Le French's Red Lucy might be heading to its premature end, but alas, the circumstances only grow more dire for the AVN world as time goes on.

Developers today need to be able to support themselves more than they ever did, if they ever wish to truly succeed.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
ROFLMAO......I just realized the song that the MC plays at the beginning of Ch. 2 is I want it that way by the Backstreet Boys. When it started playing I started singing it. HAHAHAHA. This game is officially my #1 fav now

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes