4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
With that July vacation I'm catching up as fast as I can but rendering computer is working 24/7 on those animations. We're going in the +20 anims territory this time with +1500 frames, some are long and complex with clothes physics.

Writing is done, scene environments are built and lighted up, now I just have to pose and render them away. Shouldn't be long.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: Berserk55

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Glad you like it :giggle:, we're re-opening Itch.io with a custom page. Just finished tonight, should be up in the coming days or tomorrow.
Paid releases will be by chapters with a free demo while we wait for a proper steam launch soon.

Also making a fully animated trailer, or more like a "sneak peek" for all markets.
Achievement's with the Steam version?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Glad you like it :giggle:, we're re-opening Itch.io with a custom page. Just finished tonight, should be up in the coming days or tomorrow.
Paid releases will be by chapters with a free demo while we wait for a proper steam launch soon.

Also making a fully animated trailer, or more like a "sneak peek" for all markets.
Steam version You say... GREAT!!! When? I definitely will buy it! But when, when...?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ye know what, it's up now.

New Itch page

BaasB for OP
Hmm.. first ...and his *cough* roommate... and next ...their presumed dead parents...

Unless the story writing has been properly adapted, not only replacing sister with roommate, I see a source of unwelcome questions there, especially if this version is sent to steam as well :unsure: (I don't know the exact terms used by itch.io but we all know about steam and incest, they're like oil and water :sneaky:).

Regards

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
If you actually bring this to steam I'd buy it in a heartbeat as this is a gem. Hell, I'd buy it just for the soundtrack. Only thing I would recommend is to ensure that you have the rights to use any of the music in the game as Leap of Faith had some issues with that shortly after its release. As for incest, steam don't give a shit about that, as I have a lot of games with that already in my steam library. Only other hangups that can give you a ban would be underage looking characters and any mention of the word high school.

Reactions: AKSHAN and Aristos

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
WTF!!! The renders are out of this world for a VN. Wow, just wow! Seriously, the details on the female bods are really something else with the small body hair and the little freckles. Best thing to describe it is when anItalian puts three fingers in front of their lips and says Mwah.

Damn just look at the details in the screenshot. :p <3

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
WOW! What a VN? It was like I was watching a drama film. I was very intrigued by the plot, I'm waiting for a new update, I would like more content, the game is too good!

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I saw a screenshot on another website, check out the game.... How did I miss this one? :eek:
Renders and animations are really great and the story is interesting.

1695127226999.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
She is perfect! Only the prominent lumbar dimples are missing :)
like here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something like this, for example? :HideThePain:
I've always had a fatal attraction to dimples, to be honest, whether on the cheeks or on the lower back.
My ex used to have them on the cheeks. They are extremely attractive.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Something like this, for example? :HideThePain:
I've always had a fatal attraction to dimples, to be honest, whether on the cheeks or on the lower back.
My ex used to have them on the cheeks. They are extremely attractive.
haha but yeah its hard to beat Jaye in ANY avn for detail.. even pincake and ocean havent matched her beauty.. close.. but she still tops the AVN Hottie list

• Love
Reactions: WaltS

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
haha but yeah its hard to beat Jaye in ANY avn for detail.. even pincake and ocean havent matched her beauty.. close.. but she still tops the AVN Hottie list
For me Victoria Shields is still the most gorgeous, but Jaye is really close and she's perhaps the most photogenic of all, if that makes sense. That speaks volumes of the dev's talent for creating expressive faces and meaningful poses, an ultra-hard task that LeFrench accomplishes like a fucking champ too.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes