4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
anyone else gettting the text "what would of happend if i didnt stop you" from mc even though you didnt stop her? or just me. ive gone back several times and didnt stop her and still same dialog. this a bug? not to mention my saves from around this area say like 119 or something but the saves only go to 99 adn this area is on page 85 or something but when i reload the game the page the game says this is on is a totalyl different point in teh game from last update. wtf is going on?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok......I really like this story but the dev seems to be milking this whole story. I get another part is coming BUT I re-downloaded this when I saw there was an update hoping there would be more to the story than just walking back from the barn and seeing the car and that was it. How much longer to wait for the dinner with Rose? 6 months to a year with the rate the story is going maybe even longer. I bet the supporters on Patreon are really "happy" about these updates and I am sure the dev has lost a bit of support. This game has real potential but it seems the dev isn't taking it seriously enough to release more of the story than he has. Should have been done with Chapter 2 already and yet we aren't even half way.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Ok......I really like this story but the dev seems to be milking this whole story. I get another part is coming BUT I re-downloaded this when I saw there was an update hoping there would be more to the story than just walking back from the barn and seeing the car and that was it. How much longer to wait for the dinner with Rose? 6 months to a year with the rate the story is going maybe even longer. I bet the supporters on Patreon are really "happy" about these updates and I am sure the dev has lost a bit of support. This game has real potential but it seems the dev isn't taking it seriously enough to release more of the story than he has. Should have been done with Chapter 2 already and yet we aren't even half way.
But but... "quality takes time"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
anyone else gettting the text "what would of happend if i didnt stop you" from mc even though you didnt stop her? or just me. ive gone back several times and didnt stop her and still same dialog. this a bug? not to mention my saves from around this area say like 119 or something but the saves only go to 99 adn this area is on page 85 or something but when i reload the game the page the game says this is on is a totalyl different point in teh game from last update. wtf is going on?
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-lucy-v0-9-lefrench.121598/post-12632235

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
I get the same even with the fix and starting a new game

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes