4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Or maybe, just maybe, he is embarrassed to show his face here after slacking off for 6 months and delivering a measly 5 minute update. Bro didn't even have the courtesy to provide information regarding the size of the update before people got baited into buying it, and then came with a "quick" post, basically dodging accountability by blaming Vision, who's his coder by the way.
I'm not here to get into a pissin match with anyone. I think ThorinKing covered my opinion.

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
So my prediction for the story is that Rose also fell in love with her brother together with Anna. They both got pregnant and the MC is Anna's kid while Kat is Rose's. Then around their birth a car accident happened and the dad got paralyzed or basically became a plant

Jul 20, 2020
So my prediction for the story is that Rose also fell in love with her brother together with Anna. They both got pregnant and the MC is Anna's kid while Kat is Rose's. Then around their birth a car accident happened and the dad got paralyzed or basically became a plant
This is what I'm getting from the story so far.

This is really well rendered VN, I wish there was more of it, I'll just have to be patient with it.

Aug 27, 2018
Sister is so freaking sexy, shes great. But man...that update was actually like 40 renders max...literally 2 mins of gameplay.

As much as I like the sister it doesnt seem worth holding out for much hope for this game if updates are already that tiny.
I really like the red head milf. Hot as fuck! But i miss the content with her. I dont get the blowjob scene :(
I get the terrible flashback...

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Sister is so freaking sexy, shes great. But man...that update was actually like 40 renders max...literally 2 mins of gameplay.

As much as I like the sister it doesnt seem worth holding out for much hope for this game if updates are already that tiny.
Ah shit. I was afraid of this :HideThePain:
Put a warning note to "wait 3-5 updates before next DL". Looks like that appears to be the case. If so don't think I'm touching this game this year. Welp :HideThePain:
Sister is wow, stunning, a character that is hard to avoid, the best of all.
fuck yes she's fap worthy :PogChamp:

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Further to comments made earlier in this thread.

Downloads from Mixdrop always get flagged by my AntiVirus, not just from f95zone, I no longer use Mixdrop.

Devs shouldn't ignore users of f95zone, its the only place I find games that I might, or do, financially support.

I join those that think this is a pathetic update.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes