4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i'll admit as someone who has been a fan and supported this game vocally since day 1 even i was a little confused by the length of this update.. it felt more like a patch add on pack to the previous episode than anything new for the story.. as someone said.. walking back from the barn. the car short scene and the model setting up your going with her to some event in a later episode..
Given the time between episodes its understandable to be puzzled why so little progress.. its not like were talking Ocean levels of detail here

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, i kinda like the game, could be a "rising star" but not if the DEV doesnt change his approach. The patreon support gives it away, going on like this the game will not go anywhere.

The updates are way too short to get new supporters and he doesnt earn enough to go on like this. Dont think he is making much of a profit here considering the numbers from graphtreon. The game is running 1 year and half now and doesnt have enough content to get anywhere (its more like a introduction still after 1 year and a half). Overall, most running games put out an update every 4-6 months that is as big as the whole game of Red Lucy, and the top games put out content in about 1 year which Red lucy will not reach in 10 years going on like this.

It just feels to me like the DEV underestimated how much work it really is to make a renpy game like this. The quality is really really good and it could go places if the updates were bigger, but not many people care about a game when an update only get 10 minutes playtime each for a 3 months shedule between them, no matter the quality.

Last time i played v 0.6 and thaught... 3 updates and 10 months later to take a look again. and i thaught for a moment there has to be a bug. But no... overall there wasnt even 30 minutes new playtime added in the last year. That is just enough. Sorry to say that.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure if this was already answered, but how do you unlock these 2 scenes from the gallery (without gallery mod preferably haha)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those last three are variations of the same scene (one of which you already unlocked): one for when you chose to stare at her ass two times (and get an ass job), one for when you stare at her tits two times (and you get a titjob), and one when you alternate between ass/tits when staring.

Reactions: hpotter12122020

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
Here's the fixed script. Copy it to the "game" folder.
this is still not working. ive saved as a text. saved as a rpy. delted the old rpy. still same dialog. wtf an i doing wrong. i dotn want to fuck myself out of anna's path for next update. and yes i jsut skipped through a 3rd new play through. short of deleting my saves and starting over again, i dont knwo what to do to get this to work

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
this is still not working. ive saved as a text. saved as a rpy. delted the old rpy. still same dialog. wtf an i doing wrong. i dotn want to fuck myself out of anna's path for next update. and yes i jsut skipped through a 3rd new play through. short of deleting my saves and starting over again, i dont knwo what to do to get this to work
If you want to manually fix it, you can open the "script_ch2.rpy" (it's in the "game" folder) with any text editor (Notepad, Sublime, etc.), find this segment:
Python:
menu:
        "Stop her":
            jump ch9cont1

"Let her continue {color=#f00}(Anna path){/color}":
            $ anpath == True
And change it to:
Python:
menu:
        "Stop her":
            jump ch9cont1

$ anpath = True
Save it, reboot the game, and ensure you load BEFORE the decision in the barn (where you asked whether you want to follow Anna's path). That's it.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
If you want to manually fix it, you can open the "script_ch2.rpy" (it's in the "game" folder) with any text editor (Notepad, Sublime, etc.), find this segment:
Python:
menu:
        "Stop her":
            jump ch9cont1

$ anpath == True
And change it to:
Python:
menu:
        "Stop her":
            jump ch9cont1

$ anpath = True
Save it, reboot the game, and ensure you load BEFORE the decision in the barn (where you asked whether you want to follow Anna's path). That's it.
i think i figured out my problem. ive tried it without jokers mod and with jokers mod. in my case, dotn know about others, but on a fresh install i manually set annas path to true, then installed jokers mod and it looks like it turns annas path to false. so ill jsut ahve to paly w/o jokers mod for now on.

edit:
after manually setting my paths to true, and then instally jokers mod, it does indeed reset the script values. you have to go back after you install jokers mod and then reset your paths and values to true and points you were/need

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I really hope there is in the near future more naughty content with Rose because until now there was only the "eating her out" scene right? That was a long time ago if i'm correct.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Yeah. He got tired of some of the idiots here.
Or maybe, just maybe, he is embarrassed to show his face here after slacking off for 6 months and delivering a measly 5 minute update. Bro didn't even have the courtesy to provide information regarding the size of the update before people got baited into buying it, and then came with a "quick" post, basically dodging accountability by blaming Vision, who's his coder by the way.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Or maybe, just maybe, he is embarrassed to show his face here after slacking off for 6 months and delivering an measly 5 minute update. Bro didn't even have the courtesy to provide information regarding the size of the update before people got baited into buying it, and then came with a "quick" post, basically dodging accountability by blaming Vision, who's his coder by the way.
That response suggests you may be one those he's trying to avoid. ;)

More facepalms from the ignored! Give me MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
That response suggests you may be one those he's trying to avoid. ;)
So be it, but avoiding past and current supporters feedback will only be bad for him in the end. I want to see the game succeed and be up there with all the greats, because it deserves to be imo. But I can't help and be skeptical.

Reactions: Xumeey
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes