4.40 star(s) 103 Votes
Sep 1, 2018
I played this for the first time today! LOVED IT! Loved that the relationship with the sister was so immediate. Refreshing. Not that I dislike the more lengthy corruptions, but still... refreshing. And the renders are god-like.
Not fan of the MILFs tho. (Just a personal preference about MILFs generally.)

I had a look at the changelog for the updates, and it looks to me like there's often a lot of pretty short updates. Imo it's better to get larger updates more infrequently.

One thing I'd like is an overview of points. (A menu that shows submission points, dominance, etc... because it's impossible to remember which route one is on for each update of every game.)

scmeron

Jul 4, 2021
I went to the game->audio folder to get the music files, but all the songs are like... slowed/distorted. They play fine in-game, but in a media player they don't sound right at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I went to the game->audio folder to get the music files, but all the songs are like... slowed/distorted. They play fine in-game, but in a media player they don't sound right at all.
There is no problem in the mp3's shipped. Verify in your media player if you have not modified the boost or put an extension like an equalizer.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me or did the latest version remove the scene where the MC can choose to fuck Kat as a sister or girlfriend that was in 0.8? If so I'm glad I keep old versions, maybe someday I can learn how to put that shit back in, fuck these stupid changes and removing the best scenes that put the A in AVN. I mean WTF, why waste hundreds of hours making it if it's just going to get removed later? This is like the Nami ass job scene removed from Summer's Gone, a total crock of shit.
I restarted with v0.9 and that option was definitely still in the game. Depending on your choice, I'm pretty sure you increase either her submission or dominance, or else it's her love or corruption — I can't remember which. I might be forgetting something, but from what I could tell, nothing was lost as of this latest update.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Meh, I'm patient but even I have my limits. Take her to Angola, AOC is actually 12 there. Or simply find a 12yo that knows how to keep a secret. Or if you don't wanna risk that or travel that much in my state there's no need, AOC is 16 here and it doesn't matter if her partner is 20, 50 or 100 (age gap isn't even a consideration) or even if they are related or not (so in theory if a 16yo sister and her 30yo bother wanna fuck and even make a baby they legally can).
Where TF is brother-sister incest not illegal (especially in terms of pregnancy) ?? I know plenty of places where it will get you executed, but I've never heard of a place that is A-OK with it...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Where TF is brother-sister incest not illegal (especially in terms of pregnancy) ?? I know plenty of places where it will get you executed, but I've never heard of a place that is A-OK with it...
You know “plenty of places” where inhumanity is reigning but you don't know of places where things are different. Maybe you should go to school a few more years? Come to my country, where law has nothing to say if brother and sister have sexual relationships, even “in terms of pregnancy”. Er... better don't come, we don't need your kind :sick:
Sheep walking on each other on the way to the slaughterhouse. That's what is left of humankind. Fortunately some things, like this game, keep a reflection of beauty.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You know “plenty of places” where inhumanity is reigning but you don't know of places where things are different. Maybe you should go to school a few more years? Come to my country, where law has nothing to say if brother and sister have sexual relationships, even “in terms of pregnancy”. Er... better don't come, we don't need your kind :sick:
if you make babies with your sister your kind is only an issue of the next (de)generations... issue solves itself.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
if you make babies with your sister your kind is only an issue of the next (de)generations... issue solves itself.
I'm not sure I understand. As far as I know, consanguinity is an issue when it becomes frequent. Personally I've never met such cases, so they mustn't be so frequent, even in my country where it isn't forbidden.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm not sure I understand. As far as I know, consanguinity is an issue when it becomes frequent. Personally I've never met such cases, so they mustn't be so frequent, even in my country where it isn't forbidden.
You see.... oh you don't, sorry! Doesn't matter in this case!

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes