4.40 star(s) 103 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
He posted this on April 16th.

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update about what's coming after the Content Update!

Weekly Progress Updates: Great news for €1+ tiers and above! We'll be posting weekly updates featuring a progress image showing you the percentage complete for the next update. The picture featured may not be suited for public guidelines.

Things like: Story (Writing) Renders Animations Code Music & Sound Testing Overall

The Future of Choices: Your choice of love interest will have a HUGE impact on the story going forward, leading to branching narratives based on your decisions that may lead to vastly different outcomes. But the main line remains if all of them are chosen as planned from the start. The branching starts in this coming update.

Important Note: Remember, December Patrons and above will still receive the upcoming content update as promised earlier!

Stay tuned for more, and thanks for being awesome!

-LeFrench Games Team
And then there were no more posts.

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I guess we should be used to devs running out of steam, but this one didn't even take that long.
sadly seems that way from what I read. idk I didn't play the last update since I heard it was only about 10 minutes of content

Reactions: LSC82

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I read once the dev was already having financial difficulties with the game but I don't think being this quiet is really going to help.
He was already fighting an uphill battle to gain patrons.

Maybe he talks more on discord?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I read once the dev was already having financial difficulties with the game but I don't think being this quiet is really going to help.
He was already fighting an uphill battle to gain patrons.

Maybe he talks more on discord?
He does, and there is a patreon discord channel, which he might be more privy to talking in, but I can't say for sure. Mainly though, it's just his community and other devs making memes. He said before in this forum actually, that he's trying to find his groove, he does alot of experimenting also, because he only just started making renders not long before this games first release, I think.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He does, and there is a patreon discord channel, which he might be more privy to talking in, but I can't say for sure. Mainly though, it's just his community and other devs making memes. He said before in this forum actually, that he's trying to find his groove, he does alot of experimenting also, because he only just started making renders not long before this games first release, I think.
Thanks for the info. Honestly if I can afford to support devs financially I won't if they only communicate on discord. I hate discord lol.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Insane natural talent if true.
I'm thinking some of these really good digital artists probably have some kind of cross-discipline experience that they utilize. Like I'll bet photography skills would probably be a massive asset to staging good static renders. I wouldn't doubt that LeFrench had some kind of other artistic background before getting into VNs. Whatever he's doing though, it works.

Reactions: aruzen19

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm thinking some of these really good digital artists probably have some kind of cross-discipline experience that they utilize. Like I'll bet photography skills would probably be a massive asset to staging good static renders. I wouldn't doubt that LeFrench had some kind of other artistic background before getting into VNs. Whatever he's doing though, it works.
And you'd win your bet. LeFrench indeed has a potography background.
As for the assertion that he started rendering shortly before this game... well, he completed a first very short trial game before diving into RL.

And no, he isn't more active on Discord as far as game development is concerned. He'll post memes, comment on renders, joke around with the folks, but very little to no insight into what's going on behind the scenes.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Was looking through my games folder.

The dates I downloaded these from F95zone which were prob
the day they were released.

Ver .3 8-26-22
Ver .4a 10-4-22
Ver .5 10-31-22
Ver .7 4-3-23
Ver .8 7-7-23
Ver .9 12-28-23

Anywho....Cheers

• Sad
Reactions: Mcknobz33

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Was looking through my games folder.

The dates I downloaded these from F95zone which were prob
the day they were released.

Ver .3 8-26-22
Ver .4a 10-4-22
Ver .5 10-31-22
Ver .7 4-3-23
Ver .8 7-7-23
Ver .9 12-28-23

Anywho....Cheers
Damn just realized this hasn't been updated this year? I am also not sure Lefrench cares that much about profiting off this? He just does it as a hobby he said? But I could be wrong

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Still hasn't been long enough to be near as bad as some of the
other developers...Some wait almost a couple
years between releases and folks defend them like crazy...lol

In my case, the one I was 'supporting' just recently disappeared off the face
of the earth.... shut down patreon and so forth....Kinda sucks as I had some time
invested on the next corrections....but oh well.

Personally I get perturbed after a couple months or so without an update....so I'm fairly impatient, but
mainly because I forget some of the game and have to start over each time....lol
But most games I frequent are monthly releases.... I still think LeFrench is doin fine.

Heck...there are some that haven't released Anything in 3 or 4 years but they still have
monthly supporters w a few hundred bucks per month...... just wild...

Cheers
Have a good one

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
Still hasn't been long enough to be near as bad as some of the
other offending developers...Some wait almost a couple
years between releases and folks defend them like crazy...lol

Some of those devs just treat their supporters pretty shitty but it
doesn't seem to matter much....They still bring in buckets 'o cash...like
millions.....

In my case, the one I was 'supporting' just recently disappeared off the face
of the earth.... shut down patreon and so forth....Kinda sucks as I had some time
invested on the next corrections....but oh well.

Personally I get perturbed after 2 months without an update....so I'm fairly impatient.
But most games I frequent are monthly releases...and Great Devs.

Heck...there are some that haven't released Anything in 3 or 4 years but they still have
monthly supporters w a few hundred bucks per month...... just wild...

Cheers
Have a good one
I know how you feel. I've been changing the way I support, focusing only on developers who are more active and fulfill what they promised when setting the rewards for each Patreon level. Some devs just focus on producing special renders for months—it almost seems like people really like wallpapers that much. Meanwhile, others don’t even bother to give feedback on the project's progress.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes