4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't he say he'd release one branch at a time though?
dont ask me, ask the dude who said "dont take it for granted BUT incoming update will feature scenes with...".;) :BootyTime:

lefrench is a top artist, no doubt there, BUT making (decent and above) avn requires a lot more.
if he isnt up for the task, it isnt late to switch his work to wallpapers, comics or kn-s..regular comic/kn-s updates featuring such great art (even with some basic story/plot) probably would lure more supporters/patrons in, than those scarce avn updates every now and then...my 9 cents only.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
All I can recall from this game is I liked the sister and I think the model we where photographing wasnt feeling the aunt or whatever.
Kat is arguably the best LI sister in AVNs. ;)
And Nat, is the model we photographed.:love:

I didn't feel anything for Rose, bitch want's me to pleasure her and then walk away. WTF!
And didn't feel anything for Anna either, just gave me creepy vibes. She's probably fine, but she creeped me out.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

I didn't feel anything for Rose, bitch want's me to pleasure her and then walk away. WTF!
And didn't feel anything for Anna either, just gave me creepy vibes. She's probably fine, but she creeped me out.
yeah I recall other than Kat and Nat I didn't care for anyone else

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

yeah I recall other than Kat and Nat I didn't care for anyone else
You two are dangerously close to going on............The List!™

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Anna or Rose?
lol I barley even recall this game tbh I only recalled the ones I liked and the rest can't recall a single detail but I do know they weren't my cup of tea
BOTH OF THEM DAMN IT!

two of the hottest Milfs I've ever seen in any VN.......

And yes, I like Kat and Nat as well (thank god for the Harem tag :) )

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
BOTH OF THEM DAMN IT!

two of the hottest Milfs I've ever seen in any VN.......

And yes, I like Kat and Nat as well (thank god for the Harem tag :) )
lmfao had no idea this was a harem well im still gonna play Kat and Nat as a solo path idc if I can have both in 1 save haha just would feel better to me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lmfao had no idea this was a harem well im still gonna play Kat and Nat as a solo path idc if I can have both in 1 save haha just would feel better to me.
Frenchy said we can have them all but the only official (in game world) will be Nat since the others will be illegal :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes