4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 3745581

As of today, this is the longest wait time ever between updates for this game at 5 months, 21 days. Previous record was the first half of .9 at 5 months, 20 days.
I skipped the current version because I figured there wouldn't be much content after they spent so much effort on the "Studio feature". I was a bit shocked to realize next month will have been a whole year since I actually played this one.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, but is a 90+ sec trailer required? And is it required before releasing every single update?

I find that hard to believe since that would mean every bugfix would require a new cinematic-length trailer... :unsure:
Before every single update? Who said that?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The trailer is mandatory for promotion on certain platforms.
That's all well and good. However, when it's been so long for an actual update, it's better to get the update out, then work on the trailers/demo/et al. Or work on them at the same time. In fact, trailers need actual scenes from the game itself. Not new content that the game will never see, nor scenes from episodes that haven't been released yet.

This is just my opinion. People don't have to agree with me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That's all well and good. However, when it's been so long for an actual update, it's better to get the update out, then work on the trailers/demo/et al. Or work on them at the same time. In fact, trailers need actual scenes from the game itself. Not new content that the game will never see, nor scenes from episodes that haven't been released yet.

hesright.jpg

I agree with you DS.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

He isn't working on the game at this point however. From what I have seen, his work on the update is finished, and his coder is now putting together the game itself. How long that will take, who knows. I don't know how long it takes for the coder to do his work. The update is seemingly huge though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
He isn't working on the game at this point however. From what I have seen, his work on the update is finished, and his coder is now putting together the game itself. How long that will take, who knows. I don't know how long it takes for the coder to do his work. The update is seemingly huge though
People have very different ideas about the word huge.
I wonder what huge means for this.
Updates so far are between 150/250 renders.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Gotta basically be a detective to figure out what's going on with this game. Patron or not
People have very different ideas about the word huge.
I wonder what huge means for this.
Updates so far are between 150/250 renders.
1718755256791.png

I meant more so "huge" for this game. and the type of content is all lewd apparently with every character having a scene

Reactions: Milton749
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes