4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I forgot about this visual novel... dang, it's been a long time...and still no update..... games like this.. always end up getting eventually abandoned..
Good VNs take time, especially ones developed with this rare level of quality and talent. If you're too impatient for that, then there are plenty of shitty anime trash and low effort daz fodder for you to beat off to.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Good VNs take time, especially ones developed with this rare level of quality and talent. If you're too impatient for that, then there are plenty of shitty anime trash and low effort daz fodder for you to beat off to.
This has nothing to do with patience... A lot of other visual novels were good and they ended up, abandoned.
I find it sad, because this one was good...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm talking about after this chapter releases...
you can be a die hard fan... but use your damn brain..
this has happened many times before...
this might be the last damn update.
Every update of every VN can be the last if you wanna look at it that way, maybe you should be the one to use your brain before making dumbass comments.

there has been no indication that this would be last update, quiet the contrary. If it was to be abandoned it would have happened before this coming update.

Anywho, you've shown your self dumb enough to qualify for The List! so of you go!

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Every update of every VN can be the last if you wanna look at it that way, maybe you should be the one to use your brain before making dumbass comments.

there has been no indication that this would be last update, quiet the contrary. If it was to be abandoned it would have happened before this coming update.

Anywho, you've shown your self dumb enough to qualify for The List! so of you go!
You sound dumb as hell right now...A good amount of the time, there isn't any indication that it's gonna get abandoned...
but sure...
whatever you say lol

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
This has nothing to do with patience... A lot of other visual novels were good and they ended up, abandoned.
Probably something to that. :unsure:

The first major creative explosion from a dev with a good idea for a story is NOT the same as the long-term grind of continuing a game all the way to the conclusion. The excitement and anticipation of putting something new out there to be appreciated is very different than dealing with endless nitpicky complaints from a legion of irritated and blue-balled fans.

I think it is porbably likely that less creative grinder-types are more likely to finish their games - which often won't be anywhere near as engaging or original - while the more interesting starts are by devs who by the time you play their new game for the first time are probably already either:

(a) thinking of other new stories and less-and-less interested in the slog of working on the "old" one (Jim Henson types) or

(b) past the initial euphoria and realizing they may not enjoy tha next part nearly as much.

[And BTW, bolding all your posts is considered by many to be just as rude as typing with all caps.]

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Oh wow look you put another one on the ignore list, what an accomplishment:LUL::FacePalm:
You sound dumb as hell right now...A good amount of the time, there isn't any indication that it's gonna get abandoned...
but sure...
whatever you say lol
Man don't bother with those two... just put them on "The List":cool:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
it wont get abandoned.
lefrench has two, TWO, germans breathing down his neck if he ever dares to even think about abandoning.
and i don't think his health insurance covers that situation :BootyTime:
so don't worry.

hehecat3.png

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
it wont get abandoned.
lefrench has two, TWO, germans breathing down his neck if he ever dares to even think about abandoning.
and i don't think his health insurance covers that situation :BootyTime:
so don't worry.

View attachment 3736805
Do you have any more information? I have considered repledging after this release. But it seems the discord isn't very informative.

Lefrench lives in Canada I'm not sure he is a citizen though, because if he was he would receive free healthcare. I also agree with you, I don't think Lefrench will abandon Red lucy like others do. Every dev is different

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Do you have any more information? I have considered repledging after this release. But it seems the discord isn't very informative
info regarding what exactly? how many more updates are still to come? prolly quite some since the game is now splitting into branches.
regarding pledging, vision is the one you wanna ping.
btw if you have paid sometime after the latest update you will get the new update sent to you regardless of if you are still a patreon or not. in that case you wanna ask vision though, to make sure (since i am just a mere moderator, not directly involved with the development of the website nor the game).

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
info regarding what exactly? how many more updates are still to come? prolly quite some since the game is now splitting into branches.
regarding pledging, vision is the one you wanna ping.
btw if you have paid sometime after the latest update you will get the new update sent to you regardless of if you are still a patreon or not. in that case you wanna ask vision though, to make sure (since i am just a mere moderator, not directly involved with the development of the website nor the game).
I was talking about the status of the upcoming update. The last post I made here, showed an image of a conversation happening in the discord, where it seems development has stalled again or something

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I was talking about the status of the upcoming update. Last post I made showed an image of a conversation happening in the discord, where it seems development has stalled again or something
ima ask him. but it will surely take quite some days still (it also needs to be tested for bugs after all).

edit: its sent alr.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes