4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
up date gonna out soon ?
Who knows. The dev hardly ever keeps his fans/patrons in the loop. Not even on discord as some have claimed here. Checked recently and it's just a bunch of memes on there, and barely any conversation about the game and development

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Who knows. The dev hardly ever keeps his fans/patrons in the loop. Not even on discord as some have claimed here. Checked recently and it's just a bunch of memes on there, and barely any conversation about the game and development
Yeah that's why I gave up on supporting as well.
I understand different devs have different outputs and modes of communicating, but the LeFrench patreon/discord are a fucking wasteland. Just a circle jerk of a handful of people memeing at each other. If you have so much time for shitposting in your discord you can fucking find time to tell people what you're spending their dime on.

And remember these are the people that said back in April that starting with the next update they'll make posts with % and what not. Almost feels like they're wasting as much time as possible before they have some actual self-imposed accountability.

Lockjaw2k

May 8, 2021
Wow! Just - fucking - wow!!! This first chapter shows some real promise. The music is amazing, and the renders are the best I've seen. I can't wait for the update!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Le Abandoned !?!
It's not abandoned, just not a well managed project. Lefrench just can't seem to get his dev sea legs. That being said, he is offering the update to anyone who was a patron since December, and has since cancelled membership, I am fairly certain

Reactions: Xthera1

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Looking into the discord more, and apparently Lefrench isn't done again? His coder is done, but he isn't, even though he said he was done before, and now is having troubles with his bank so the update is still delayed lol

1719634110182.png
1719634169705.png

a simple status update would be wise by this team

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes