4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
There are two choices actually.

One: We're drifting into abandonment.
Two: Continuation/Wallpapers

I can't tell which of the above choices the developers will take. ;)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
The game looks to be not-quite-dead, but just floating lifelessly right now. It's moving towards something, but we can't quite tell if it will get better or worse.

A fantastic project let down by poor management skills.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It's moving towards something
Agreed.
Recycle-Bin-Full-Icon.png
I have clicked-and-dragged and am hovering... The only thing preventing me from lifting my index finger and letting the game "drop" into the Trash is the steady stream of posts about the next update being almost done.

But I don't do a lot of grip exercises with my mouse hand, and my index finger sure is starting to get tired...

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Agreed.
View attachment 3785791
I have clicked-and-dragged and am hovering..., The only thing preventing me from lifting my index finger and letting the game "drop" into the Trash is the steady stream of posts about the next update being almost done.

But I don't do a lot of grip exercises with my mouse hand, and my index finger sure is starting to get really tired...
As funny as the post is, I don't want humor to overshadow the tragedy of this game being doomed to death.
The premise is a fresh take on the incest genre, the art is extremely polished, and the music elevates this into one of the all-time greats (if it gets finished in another, blessed timeline where Harambe survived).

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
As funny as the post is, I don't want humor to overshadow the tragedy of this game being doomed to death.
The premise is a fresh take on the incest genre, the art is extremely polished, and the music elevates this into one of the all-time greats (if it gets finished in another, blessed timeline where Harambe survived).
Oh I quite agree with you. I like the game a lot. I wish I felt more optimistic about it, but at this point frustration is rapidly becoming the dominant emotion. If it wasn't a great beginning nobody would care about it withering on the vine, right?

Reactions: Xumeey

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Too bad i'm not on that platform but they started out real strong, no doubt RL and other things are getting in the way. I hope they can make it, this is by far one of the best efforts i've seen.

Reactions: homejorz

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Why bother waiting? much better games out there. Watch how fast you forget about this thread when you actually "move on"

just be patient.
People on here have been patient. Let that boat sink.

Dude sounds like a liar.

I'm glad I only played this game once lol once I started seeing bullshit from the Dev, that's when I dropped it immediately. Doesn't have the balls or isn't man enough to say the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Why bother waiting? much better games out there. Watch how fast you forget about this thread when you actually "move on"
I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't snitched on anybody and I find it really weird you dragged a random post of mine that had nothing to do with anything you said, into your little whine.

I'm waiting for an update and meanwhile playing other games. It's not like I'm sitting here doing nothing just waiting for it. Thanks for the advice. But I'm ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes