4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
But most games I frequent are monthly releases...and Great Devs.
To each his own. For me I haven't found too many games that release on that regular a schedule that are not milquetoast cookie-cutter content lacking any originality/creativity. Either that or there is so little content in the "updates" it is obvious they are just releasing something so they can say they released on schedule... but they aren't worth the DL until 6+ months have gone by and they add up to what regular games call an "update."

Do you have any suggestions for games you have found that release on that time scale and are also good? I'll def try 'em if you do. (y) I do get frustrated by some devs, but for me the solution is to just follow enough games that updates from at least one of them drops every week or two.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I read once the dev was already having financial difficulties with the game but I don't think being this quiet is really going to help.
He was already fighting an uphill battle to gain patrons.
well it doesn't fully pay his bills i'd say, but so far he seems to be fine nonetheless. the game is his personal baby, so even with lil support he will continue.

And no, he isn't more active on Discord as far as game development is concerned. He'll post memes, comment on renders, joke around with the folks, but very little to no insight into what's going on behind the scenes.
tbh no one is really asking these questions in the first place. there were streams where he showed how he renders things and people could ask a lot about those processes. but in the red lucy discussion channel specifically, there is rarely any question regarding development and how it's being done. btw you can also ask vision about these things on discord. so don't fret to simply ask. if i see such a question on discord i will direct it to lefrench.

Reactions: Joshy92

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
well it doesn't fully pay his bills i'd say, but so far he seems to be fine nonetheless. the game is his personal baby, so even with lil support he will continue.

tbh no one is really asking these questions in the first place. there were streams where he showed how he renders things and people could ask a lot about those processes. but in the red lucy discussion channel specifically, there is rarely any question regarding development and how it's being done. btw you can also ask vision about these things on discord. so don't fret to simply ask. if i see such a question on discord i will direct it to lefrench.
Fair enough. But I have seen a few questions about development, go unanswered in the discord

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Being an AVN developer is either the most dangerous job in the world, or the most unluckiest. Or both. I've had a few ideas and thought about doing one myself. But I have enough shit in my life already, don't want all the other stuff as well.
Problem with computers can usually be attributed to developers using consumer hardware and pushing it hard. Your average Daz3D render is pretty rough on the GPU, and heat is a silicon killer. Plus, all the writing to the consumer SSDs that’re not designed for 24/7 continuous reads/writes, it’s not a mystery why these PCs crap out often.

I don’t fault developers for hardware issues if they’re starting out, but once you get a project off the ground and have some spare cash, getting better/pro hardware is a must, even if it does prolong rendering somewhat.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Problem with computers can usually be attributed to developers using consumer hardware and pushing it hard. Your average Daz3D render is pretty rough on the GPU, and heat is a silicon killer. Plus, all the writing to the consumer SSDs that’re not designed for 24/7 continuous reads/writes, it’s not a mystery why these PCs crap out often.

I don’t fault developers for hardware issues if they’re starting out, but once you get a project off the ground and have some spare cash, getting better/pro hardware is a must, even if it does prolong rendering somewhat.
I'm sure if Lefrench had better hardware, his updates would be out alot faster. It seems to me alot of time is spent on quality of the renders, which we all love. Him being new and trying new things often, and also learning as he goes, has also been detrimental to development speed I think

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The update is done apparently. From what I have seen on discord, Lefrench is waiting for vision to do whatever he has to do
I just hope it's a real update, not a fake
90 renders update.
I really like the game,The images are beautiful, and the story is good, but if he releases another mediocre update the game will be heading towards the end.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
90 renders update.
I really like the game,The images are beautiful, and the story is good, but if he releases another mediocre update the game will be heading towards the end.
same I was gonna try the last one then I heard it was like 10 minutes so didn't even bother figured not worth replaying the game to remember the game if it really is that short.

Reactions: tslojr

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Fair enough. But I have seen a few questions about development, go unanswered in the discord
hmm cant really see any question not being answered in the red lucy discussion channel for the last two months :unsure:
then again, i cannot see private talks between patrons and him. you can also always annoy vision with questions. albeit he may answer it in a grumpy way :LUL:

The update is done apparently. From what I have seen on discord, Lefrench is waiting for vision to do whatever he has to do
basically coding part to piece things together (edit: seems like its post processing actually).

90 renders update.
well i can't say how much content there will be and can't tell you either as to why it took so long (without getting green light from lefrench before), but i can tell you that strictly from a logical standpoint it makes sense as to why it took so long in the first place.
personally i hope he will be able to satisfy his fans with this new update when it's out. working so long on something and then getting slapped afterwards hurts twice as much. but thats fodder for conversation when the update will be out.

edit: content amount was now shared by lefrench. 300+ renders + 32 animations + branching parts.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
For 6 months I expect 600 renders at the least but I doubt there will have this much
Nah, dude's not sitting on 600 renders with the update already being way overdue, with his biggest update yet being a bit over 200 renders he would release it in chunks like always rather than holding on to it and basically releasing 3 updates at once.
I don't blame him since he's not breaking a bank with his game, but i think we're lucky to get even 200 renders this time.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
That is a pretty clever idea to tackle one branch at a time. Dividing work into very small and manageable portions can make it exponentially easier.
He's been at it for 2 years and only today did the light bulb go off in his head that perhaps splitting the work load is a good thing.

Though I do wonder where's the massive branches in this harem game, it's not exactly a huge epic. Haven't played it since the last update in expectation of this one, so maybe I simply don't remember.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
32 animations is quite alot, considering previous updates only had a handful. Now we just have to wait for the Coder to do his part
Don't take my words for granted but I think this update has scenes with the aunt, the mother and the sister

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Don't take my words for granted but I think this update has scenes with the aunt, the mother and the sister
Yes, Lefrench has confirmed lewd scenes with everyone. Aunt, sister, mother, and aunt with mother. Depending on which branch you pick

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes