4.40 star(s) 104 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
FINDE ICH GUT MEHR SUB UND DOM
That was a question. How the fuck are we supposed to know what you prefer?

Goes on vacation for over a month but doesn't inform their patrons. Sounds like LeBullshit.
You have just liked my post an instant ago. Haven't you read till the end of the text? LeFrench didn't say anything about a vacation, it was his co-dev Vision who put the SS account on hold so that they wouldn't take any money from subscribers, but he doesn't have access to the Patreon account. LeFrench hasn't said a single word for weeks anywhere.
Honestly, I'm taking this game as dead already. If someday it is resuscitated, it will be a nice surprise and I'll be a happy badger.

Last edited:

klorvs

Nov 17, 2023
That's it? It's over?
No updates regarding that drama?

I can't believe we're not even supposed to see those MILFs when they were Younger, i literally just downloaded this game because of the redhead at page's 1 wallpaper lol

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
That was a question. How the fuck are we supposed to know what you prefer?

You have just liked my post an instant ago. Haven't you read till the end of the text? LeFrench didn't say anything about a vacation, it was his co-dev Vision who put the SS account on hold so that they wouldn't take any money from subscribers, but he doesn't have access to the Patreon account. LeFrench hasn't said a single word for weeks anywhere.
Honestly, I'm taking this game as dead already. If someday it is resuscitated, it will be a nice surprise and I'll be a happy badger.
Oh I read it, I meant it in the literal sense that the dev took a permanent vacation and fucked off to who knows where without telling anyone including Vision. It almost never goes well when a dev vanishes without word especially when not informing team members.

4.40 star(s) 104 Votes