4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
people are strange. they are masters at making things weird =)
an element of seduction (corruption) is present in any VN, worse than that, it is an integral part of life - so, kids, eat this and wipe yourself off.

UPD: sorry if what i talked about this
Do you see corruption in the tags?
because in most cases of corruptions this tag not needed
did you know what When the MC came to visit with a basket of eggs and the landlady of the house confused him with her husband, then a spicy situation happened that is also an element of corruption, since this woman learned something about the guest, which she usually does not suppose to know. But this information will act on a woman, corroding her loyalty to her husband, pushing her into the arms of the MC, and she will become a woman of MC's harem. The landlady was corrupted by the guest albeit in addition to his will. And such examples can be found, if you look closely. Just open your eyes.

Last edited:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, on the other side i hope the DEv can get enough attraction to make a coin out of it, so its worth the development time and we can get more and bigger updates
I said in beginning I'll give myself a year to reach minimum wage. I'll try to push myself and have a beefier amount of content by June because end of June will be the turning point where I decide what to do going forward.

Reactions: pilapila3

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I said in beginning I'll give myself a year to reach minimum wage. I'll try to push myself and have a beefier amount of content by June because end of June will be the turning point where I decide what to do going forward.
may i ask how much is a minimum wage over there?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Just saying;)
View attachment 2508379
Edit: I have to praise myself since nobody did... that was a brilliant answer ;) :ROFLMAO:
Well duh! If I didn't hit the "x" I would still be stuck in the novel! lol It's just that it's hard to immediately get out of the novel before someone walks unexpectedly into the room without a convenient quit button. I'm assuming it was simply an oversight. Not taking away anything from what is really a very high quality production.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
If you ask my friend Vision he'll probably say it's 8K :ROFLMAO:. But no, for me it's 1.3 before I start to feel truly safe counting what I already give to breast cancer charity
Just wanted to say that the level of quality of this title is way way above anything I expected. I'm used to the run of the mill dumbass kid spying on his female siblings story with bad writing and sub par renders. But Red Lucy is like academy award winning stuff. It's totally on the other end of the spectrum. Geez you're even giving to charity!

• Love
Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well duh! If I didn't hit the "x" I would still be stuck in the novel! lol It's just that it's hard to immediately get out of the novel before someone walks unexpectedly into the room without a convenient quit button. I'm assuming it was simply an oversight. Not taking away anything from what is really a very high quality production.
You know you asked for it :ROFLMAO: I am sorry I could not stop myself :devilish:
I do see your point though.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I know, right? The perfect day schedule should be 15 hours for Red Lucy, 2 hours for eating and bathroom stuff, and 7 hour sleep.
If you have no constipation issues, you could maybe cram in some extra Red-Lucy time.
That's why you need to be able to play it on mobile, take it with you and you can constipate as much as you want:D

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes