4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't understand! So it turns out that the one who pretends to be an aunt is actually the mother of MC and his sister? damn, what a crazy idea. but after watching the this 0.7 update, that's exactly the opinion that formed in me. strange mystery story.
intrigued.
This last update seemed to indicate that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
when i read 'guy and his sister live with grandpa' it made me assume grandpa will corrupt females away from MC and get some girl+grandp action, but reading the tags that seems incorrect? which is it?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
ha thanks for info. i just thought it was weird the grandpa is mentioned in info + screenshot of grandpa close to female but no corruption\ntr tag

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
LeFrench I have a question for you: does your Patreon charge on the 1st every month, or on the day of the month it was when the patron first paid for the subscription?

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
LeFrench I have a question for you: does your Patreon charge on the 1st every month, or on the day of the month it was when the patron first paid for the subscription?
Switched to "on day of sub" since they changed their system. Before that, their upfront was on day and then 1st of next month, again. I didn't like that at all.

They fixed it back in September I think. Each patron has their own date unique to them which makes much more sense now.

There's a few changes coming, like getting rid of goals and replace with something else I have no idea what.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Switched to "on day of sub" since they changed their system. Before that, their upfront was on day and then 1st of next month, again. I didn't like that at all.

They fixed it back in September I think. Each patron has their own date unique to them which makes much more sense now.

There's a few changes coming, like getting rid of goals and replace with something else I have no idea what.
Yeah, I agree it does make much more sense.
Thank you for the heads-up (y)

Reactions: Pavel86rus

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
renders are amazing in this, story is turning out to be quite interesting too but above all the detail in the models is above any other ive seen in a vn

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
corruption games are popular. i came to the thread to ask if it was present in the game. pretty simple. youre overreacting.
Do you see corruption in the tags? Did you search the thread? You only saw "Grandpa" and immediately concluded in your head he was going to do the fucking don't even pretend otherwise.

Reactions: HornyyPussy and EJW

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Do you see corruption in the tags? Did you search the thread? You only saw "Grandpa" and immediately concluded in your head he was going to do the fucking don't even pretend otherwise.
As you surely know, tags are not always accurate especially with games getting updated periodically. Also I'll bet that 99% of the games with an old guy in the screenshots (and mentioned in description) with a female protagonist is a corruption game. So i'm checking just to make sure. I'm sorry this offends you and you wish to continue detracting from the thread even though the question was already answered. Just chill and move on.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As you surely know, tags are not always accurate especially with games getting updated periodically. Also I'll bet that 99% of the games with an old guy in the screenshots (and mentioned in description) with a female protagonist is a corruption game. So i'm checking just to make sure. I'm sorry this offends you and you wish to continue detracting from the thread even though the question was already answered. Just chill and move on.
this dosnt have a female protagonist

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
this dosnt have a female protagonist
I know i didnt say it did. I'm just saying that the combo of old man mentioned or included in screenshots and female protagonist is an instant corruption game 99% of the time. So here i saw a mention of a woman living with mc AND grandpa so I wanted to see if that combo also means corruption.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yoga should be a tag. So it can be filtered out :LUL:

I know i didnt say it did. I'm just saying that the combo of old man mentioned or included in screenshots and female protagonist is an instant corruption game 99% of the time. So here i saw a mention of a woman living with mc AND grandpa so I wanted to see if that combo also means corruption.
It's BaasB's selection. That says a lot... :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes