4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can we have a Mac version please? :(

I'm trying the usual way of playing Windows Ren'Py games on Mac but it doesn't work for this game.
That was fixed shortly after release, I switched every mega link fast.
Someone mixed up the versions and OP was updated with the version that existed for a very short amount of time.

These are the good ones BaasB
PC
MAC

• Red Heart
Reactions: jetama

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree, there are not to many games that make me support them on the first sight. That one did!
I'm so happy to see you here!

Patience pal, good things take time. Personally I skip updates and when I have accumulated like 5 than I play. Did that to BaDIk, CoBD and some other ones that I really like. ;) Oh, and I do not read main threads to stay out of the trouble, I have already lost 8 out of my 9 lives in one of them :ROFLMAO:
You know I like to do that too, but 5 is perhaps a bit too radical :LUL:
I usually check every other update. It gives you a decent gameplay, around 30 mins reading carefully and admiring the beauty of those curves.

• Love
Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I'm so happy to see you here!

You know I like to do that too, but 5 is perhaps a bit too radical :LUL:
I usually check every other update. It gives you a decent gameplay, around 30 mins reading carefully and admiring the beauty of those curves.
I missed you too brother. I got busy NAFO sh..t posting. I'm back battle tired ;) Sexy recovery time. 5 is average, one update every month or two ;) I went appx 12 months without touching DIK just so you know;):ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HMZS and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I missed you too brother. I got busy NAFO sh..t posting. I'm back battle tired ;) Sexy recovery time. 5 is average, one update every month or two ;) I went appx 12 months without touching DIK just so you know;):ROFLMAO:
You're the hero we never deserved :KEK:
As for BaDIK, I've never played the update before the interlude, the interlude itself, and the latest episode. So that makes it 1.5 years or more? :LUL:
Nah, but with Red Lucy I can't hold off for so long. 2 updates is the perfect gap for me.
So yeah, I'm glad to see you are now following this game. Not only that, but you became a VIP.
Watch out! I heard LeFrenchie has a tendency to give weird nicknames to those he gets too close to. Go on supporting him but keep it strictly professional, ok? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You're the hero we never deserved :KEK:
As for BaDIK, I've never played the update before the interlude, the interlude itself, and the latest episode. So that makes it 1.5 years or more? :LUL:
Nah, but with Red Lucy I can't hold off for so long. 2 updates is the perfect gap for me.
So yeah, I'm glad to see you are now following this game. Not only that, but you became a VIP.
Watch out! I heard LeFrenchie has a tendency to give weird nicknames to those he gets too close to. Go on supporting him but keep it strictly professional, ok? :Kappa:
What can I say... If I can push some R buttons you know I will, especially considering my heritage ;)
husaria.gif

I can handle LeFrench and nick names after the bootcamp on the blue bird:ROFLMAO:;) I ran into some hot PanAm natives that keep me in check ;) He might have to deal with entire Comanche tribe:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Just finished playing for the first time. Great game, renders are amazing, story is really good, but the thing that made me come on here to comment is the music. I have never played another VN that used music so perfectly. The way it intertwines with the scene and tells the story in a deeper way is so awesome.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Uau! Quite a interesting game.(y):p

Gorgeous renders all around both to the women and also the Protagonist. I particulary liked how they all look their age with Kat and Protagonist looking like younger adults while Ana and Rose look to be on their forties. That is quite rare to see.

Also enjoyed the use of music during those "cutscenes" and the mystery all around the main character and his sister parents. I am guessing their father was in a poly relationship with both Anna and Rose or cheated on one with the other.

By the way, what is the normal schedule for releases? Saw a few people commenting about waiting for a few updates to accumulate before playing.:unsure:

Reactions: Aristos

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Gorgeous renders all around both to the women and also the Protagonist. I particulary liked how they all look their age with Kat and Protagonist looking like younger adults while Ana and Rose look to be on their forties. That is quite rare to see.

Also enjoyed the use of music during those "cutscenes" and the mystery all around the main character and his sister parents. I am guessing their father was in a poly relationship with both Anna and Rose or cheated on one with the other.

By the way, what is the normal schedule for releases? Saw a few people commenting about waiting for a few updates to accumulate before playing.:unsure:
He usually tries to get a new update out every 4-6 weeks.

The Milfs in this game are AAA material for sure! :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
Played it for the first time and the game was great. Didn't like the mother's model too much but maybe I'll warm up in the future. This is a minor nitpick though, I still consider this game flawless.

Even the fucking music. For the first time, an erotic game deserves to be played with sounds on. I'm here on this site and after tons of scams I don't pay for patreon, but I'll buy it when it releases on Steam etc.

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
Red Lucy [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 275mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

i have problems, the text in the right and i cant read it, can anyone help me

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Right after naming the MC this error occurs everytime

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
with dissolve(2)
with dissolve(2)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
with dissolve(2)
with dissolve(2)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3676, in interact_core
new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ok got it running... just ignored the error and thats it... but, well you might get a fix on that anyways.

First word... amazing renders, good start.

But i dont know if you are aware of it yet (i guess you are), first... incest on patreon? How long until they notice and shut you down? would be a shame. Dont know though if the patreon version is different than the one we can get here.

And second... the music, i dont know nothing about copyright of music, but those are real popular songs, is it an issue if those are just instrumental cover versions? Hopefuzlly not, but hopefully you looked into this, not that you will get into problems later. would be a shame.

Other than that, i will play this version til the end, cause its already awesome after just some minutes... the game is stil in his early states so much is clear, hopefully you have great success and keep things going, cause its top notch quality, so much i can tell after a few minutes already.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hi! Nice to see you here too ;)

The release schedule used to be shorter, around 4-5 weeks. However, the last two updates have taken longer than that: v.0.6 took like 3 months if my memory serves me but it was larger, while 0.7 is not as big and has taken give or take 2 months. I think it will 6-8 weeks on average going forward since LeFrench is adding more animations and stuff, but it's up to him to decide I guess.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm trying to get used to do more in less time. Some scenes are easier then others, hope I'll get there someday.

1000 renders a month seems doable on paper but very hard and no life.
This is one of the best games on this site and to be fair probably anywhere. I think maintaining the quality far outweighs any issues over so called deadlines.

Keep up the good work LeFrench :coffee:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm trying to get used to do more in less time. Some scenes are easier then others, hope I'll get there someday.

1000 renders a month seems doable on paper but very hard and no life.
1000 renders a month even dpc with zillions$ income and dozens of rendering machines cant (or wont :BootyTime: ) achieve.
300 renders a months is quite respectable for a solo dev, if we are talking about some quality ofc.
for now, you are doing more than fine, just keep it that way(y)

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
Those skin textures... really... it s awesome. Was playing with persistence of vision early 90s, still cant believe we can do "that" today.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But i dont know if you are aware of it yet (i guess you are), first... incest on patreon? How long until they notice and shut you down? would be a shame. Dont know though if the patreon version is different than the one we can get here.
The game isn't on Patreon... strictly speaking.
The game is on the dev's website that you can access if you're a patron. As far as Patreon is concerned the dev makes wallpapers lol.

And second... the music, i dont know nothing about copyright of music, but those are real popular songs, is it an issue if those are just instrumental cover versions? Hopefuzlly not, but hopefully you looked into this, not that you will get into problems later. would be a shame.
I know little to nothing but most copyright issues arise when you're trying to sell the game. Since that's not happening it's more similar to making a youtube video with cover songs, and that's generally allowed.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes