4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Haven't played this game yet and was wondering the tags say harem do you have to have a harem or can you focus on one girl? (I would go the "roommate" lol)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Gave this game a go last night for the first time. Pretty good. I like it (y)
The first full sex scene with with Libby is fap worthy :BootyTime:

I don't mind John's hairdo. Reminds me of James Dean, a bit
For a dev who calls himself Le French I was kind of expecting grammar & spelling issues. Didn't notice any so far :PogChamp:

Keep up the good work. Added this to my Watch List now, and I'll keep at it going forward
Cheers :cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
To people who claim every update is over in like 3 mins: Do you actually take your time to look at the beautiful renders and enjoy them for a few seconds, or do you just left-click like a madman as if Red Lucy were some random Honey Select game? (or WVM for that matter :HideThePain:).

Honestly, last night I replayed the game from the beginning and it took me well over 1 hour to see all the content I had seen before (up to v.0.5). Versions 0.6 and 0.7 have almost 500 renders combined; please, allow me to doubt that any of those two updates will be over in 3 minutes.

I didn't talk about MC's haircut till now because I made him look that way on purpose. His real original look is where he's going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice haircut is a big change, I know.
That's the same haircut he had at age 9.

screenshot0017.png
Sometimes, you have to take a step back to move forward (y).
I won't say anything about that belt's colour, though... The only thing I'll say is that I'm scared to see the shoes you gave him :LUL:.

Glad to know you liked it BaasB :coffee:

But no furry
Peach fuzz à gogo. BaasB's seal of approval granted.

Gave this game a go last night for the first time. Pretty good. I like it (y)
The first full sex scene with with Libby is fap worthy :BootyTime:
[...]
No wonder, since Libby is the best female character in this game :love:

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Going out a limb with a theory.. MCs aunt is actually his mom, his dad is the guy in the wheelchair. They're both brother and sister who gave birth to MC and Kat. The aunt sternly warned the MC about getting too freaky with Kat because she's been there and done that. It didn't turn out well for them...

The mom stayed in kids lives under the guise of being their aunt because someone yet to be seen in the story knows the truth and would create a world of pain for them... probably the person that put the dad in the wheelchair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex5280

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone know what's broken? Seems to be Jokers mod although can't see any posts about it breaking anyone else's game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6975, in script call
    with dissolve
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ prev_scene = renpy.game.context(-1).scene_lists.at_list['master'].keys()[0]
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 16, in <module>
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/RedLucy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/RedLucy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Red Lucy 0.7
Tue Mar 28 00:28:31 2023

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Going out a limb with a theory.. MCs aunt is actually his mom, his dad is the guy in the wheelchair. They're both brother and sister who gave birth to MC and Kat. The aunt sternly warned the MC about getting too freaky with Kat because she's been there and done that. It didn't turn out well for them...
I think that Anna is the MC's mom, that's heavily implied and Rose is Kat's mom, that's why they are so much alike, but they have the same dad. Maybe Anna and Rose are sisters or cousins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokenugget

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know what's broken? Seems to be Jokers mod although can't see any posts about it breaking anyone else's game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    with dissolve

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/RedLucy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/RedLucy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Red Lucy 0.7
Tue Mar 28 00:28:31 2023
Yep it's a typo crash, still don't know how it ended up here. I have a revised version coming from proofreader with few retroactive fixes and that main menu quit button. he was on holiday this time.

You can ignore once or twice to bypass it.

Reactions: pilapila3

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yep it's a typo crash, still don't know how it ended up here. I have a revised version coming from proofreader with few retroactive fixes and that main menu quit button. he was on holiday this time.

You can ignore once or twice to bypass it.
Aha, I'll try again, it crashed when I tried ignoring it last time

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Can we have a Mac version please? :(

I'm trying the usual way of playing Windows Ren'Py games on Mac but it doesn't work for this game.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
this game is great but them updates especially this last one are way too short
i was hey this is gonna be a pretty good update and i get the screen saying it was the end of the chapter
Patience pal, good things take time. Personally I skip updates and when I have accumulated like 5 than I play. Did that to BaDIk, CoBD and some other ones that I really like. ;) Oh, and I do not read main threads to stay out of the trouble, I have already lost 8 out of my 9 lives in one of them :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes