4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No idea how that "dissolve" appeared, there was so much code overwrites and revisions recently. Also cleaned the unused game files and compressed even more lossless. Technically 0.7 is barely ~40mb larger than previous one.

I take great care not to bomb your disk space with bloated crap

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I like this game. But I've been on this site since 2017 I think.

So I'll say this. At best in 3 years time we'll have a good chunk of story to read through, that's the best case scenario. IF, IF! Everything goes smoothly for the dev (which let's be honest, it's quite easy to shit hit the fan).

Anyways, amazing looking models, love the story thus far. Wish I had a time machine to go to the future, blah blah blah. Good luck.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I like this game. But I've been on this site since 2017 I think.

So I'll say this. At best in 3 years time we'll have a good chunk of story to read through, that's the best case scenario. IF, IF! Everything goes smoothly for the dev (which let's be honest, it's quite easy to shit hit the fan).

Anyways, amazing looking models, love the story thus far. Wish I had a time machine to go to the future, blah blah blah. Good luck.
I've been on this site just as long, don't worry I've seen the same shit hit the same fans. I'm not going there.

I didn't exactly appear suddenly, just decided to finally make something after all this time.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It was my fault for plunging into the thread before playing the update in the assumption that people would be considerate with other players.
Thank you so much for the spoilers, people. Why take the trouble to use a spoiler box and warn everyone that you are going to spoil a crucial part of the story? Nahhh! The murderer is the butler. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It was my fault for plunging into the thread before playing the update in the assumption that people would be considerate with other players.
Thank you so much for the spoilers, people. Why take the trouble to use a spoiler box and warn everyone that you are going to spoil a crucial part of the story? Nahhh! The murderer is the butler. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
1679875527860.png
More than five years and still... It's totally on you :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2497396
More than five years and still... It's totally on you :D
I thought this thread was different. I thought only true gentlemen and some occasional lady roamed this game thread.
I thought such men of culture as those interested in this masterpiece would be considerate enough to avoid spoilers, just like I would have been.
Also, I wanted to check if there were still any early bugs before deciding to download the game now or wait a bit longer (I skipped v.0.6 because I wanted to have the best experience with Kat's scene).
As I said, it's indeed my fault. I'll always assume the worst from F95 dwellers, that's for sure! :Kappa:

Reactions: Nulldev

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
tbh, if the releases were 1 chapter long every update that probably takes 3-6 months, I would instant patreon, but releasing every what 2 weeks-ish? that takes less than 3mins to finish isnt worth for my wallet. You really have something great here, im hooked on the mystery and the drama, the lewds are a bonus now.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you so much for the spoilers, people. Why take the trouble to use a spoiler box and warn everyone that you are going to spoil a crucial part of the story?
But aren't reactions the most important thing here? :LOL: Mature discussions. Are you crazy? :giggle: Common courtesy. how old are 55? :sneaky: Empathic concern for others :cautious: You're asking too much, I tell ya! o_O

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
lady roamed this game thread.
Say no more!

steve-urkel-where.gif

tbh, if the releases were 1 chapter long every update that probably takes 3-6 months, I would instant patreon, but releasing every what 2 weeks-ish? that takes less than 3mins to finish isnt worth for my wallet. You really have something great here, im hooked on the mystery and the drama, the lewds are a bonus now.
Like I said a long time ago, small updates is to counteract burnout and tunnel-vision. I'm all alone for rendering, writing, animating, posing etc...

Imagine working for 6+ months and you start to do big mistakes because of self-doubt and fatigue. The disappointment will be rough.

Waiting 6 months to play multiple small updates worth of content leads to the exact same result.
I'm not trying to sell you my game, I'm trying to make a good one.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But aren't reactions the most important thing here? :LOL: Mature discussions. Are you crazy? :giggle: Common courtesy. how old are 55? :sneaky: Empathic concern for others :cautious: You're asking too much, I tell ya! o_O
We deserve a better world, Sainty :(
Likes and thumbsup and facepalms will end up being the legal tender in no time...

Hey, it was only conjecture! :HideThePain:
I mean, at least one lady, somewhere, wherever that is, must be interested in this game, right?
Imagine that, Frenchie. Somewhere, a lady might be touching herself thanks to your creation :giggle:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
just do what i do and wait for a few releases to stack up then play nothing forces you to play every release

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes