4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, so I did a replay again and got the to end of this version...and I noticed there isn't any way to exit this title, so I was forced to do a ctrl-alt-del to close the Ren'py program (I could also change the setting to window mode, then close that way).

I have also attached images below showing what I see after I completed the update… The first images shows it's missing the go back to the main menu, or close program choices, it only has a preferences choice.

Also I'm not sure if the Joker walk through mod could be affecting the lack of menu choices, but as you can see after I chose the bottom right preferences button (second image), it shows a lot of blank spaces where other choices are usually shown.

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Playing always in maximazied window, especially because of custom main menus and to have the ability to exit a game without any problem during playing. And I don't know, why someone need to use the task manager to exit a game, just ALT+F4 it, if you really want to play full screen.

BTT, still like the game, went back for the complete Kat scene. Really good. The amount of content after that, well, a little too much wordless renders with basically just changed camera angles for my taste. IMO it could have been a bit more brief, because like it's now, it felt shorter than every other update. But that's all I have for now to criticise. Looking forward to next versions.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
I tryed to play the game for the first time and it crashed right after choosing a name.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
    with dissolve(2)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
    with dissolve(2)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3676, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Red Lucy 0.7
Sun Mar 26 20:55:13 2023
ok after trying twice ignore just works and the game starts

Reactions: BigBang78

Dec 29, 2021
Wow, gorgeous pictures, good story, all adult characters and a good amount of sex. A treat for the eyes and senses. (y) (y)

Reactions: Kongolo

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's unbelievably beautiful. The story is also amazing. Playing this in a 34'' 4K monitor is incredible. Full-screen, obviously.

That's all I have to say.

My Alt+F4 wasn't used in years.

Peace :love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: kktcross

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hold up, what is new in this update? Last Update MC fucked his sister. This one he has one conversation with his aunt about the red headed white lady being his mom and then it ends. that's it?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hold up, what is new in this update? Last Update MC fucked his sister. This one he has one conversation with his aunt about the red headed white lady being his mom and then it ends. that's it?
Nah, you need to replay the sex-with-sis part as it has been extended.

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Nah, you need to replay the sex-with-sis part as it has been extended.
welp I already deleted it (after I finish an update, I delete the game to save on disc space). Is there anything important story wise or not? Kuz I don't feel like redownloading it ...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
welp I already deleted it (after I finish an update, I delete the game to save on disc space). Is there anything important story wise or not? Kuz I don't feel like redownloading it ...
Thanks for the facepalm, mate. Not.
Maybe someone else will be willing to help you now - I'm out.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes