4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Beautiful Views, Great plot forming, Love the Music.

*cough* Kat is very Delicous.

I Can't wait to see this Dev Create this Story.

Keep up all the Great work you are doing.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm wondering what the Girlfriend / Sister choice changes stat-wise, I'll have to take a peek at the code later on.
girlfriend: kdom+1 (kat dominance)
sister: ksub+1 (kat submissive)

Not a fan of those "hidden" choices. How to make an informed decision? It doesn't make much sense to choose between "sister" (doggy) or "girlfriend" (missionary)

Reactions: Uriel ☁

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Fast and wonderful.This game has the potential to be a god work like [The Visit]. (y)
I hope the author doesn't give up halfway.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not saying the rest of the game isn't good. But Nat's the only reason I'll be keeping an eye on this in the future. I spent more time on her scenes then I did on Kat's. So uh yeah...hope you're having fun LeFrench and thanks for the game.

I have one tiny complaint. Anna's face (The rest of her is stunning!) reminds me of Brendon Fraiser. She's def on the bottom of the list for me for that...sorry.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I downloaded this today thinking I had never played it. But when I started it I had a save from where I had played back in October (v0.4) Not sure how many updates between then and now but really amazed the save game worked without giving an error. That is a sign of a good developer! So many games even from a .1 jump update that the saves don't work.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's been a ridicolous amount of false positives lately, probably have something to do with a new version of Renpy or something. Windows Defender does NOT like Renpy.........
Yeah it's not Renpy, Windows is being a bitch lately. It's happening a lot for everyone these days
not adding quit buttom was joke or troll from dev? :WaitWhat:
Capture.JPG
Right there

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes