4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2079301

Overview:
This is the story of a young man and his *cough* roommate living with his grandfather.
Life is simple with no worries but there are still a lot of questions left unanswered.
Why does nobody want to talk about their presumed dead parents ?
Why is the neighbor's wife so friendly ?
Things are about to take an unexpected turn and secrets will be unearthed for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-26
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: LeFrench - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games/Fan art: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*This version features uncensored incest specifically added for f95*
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac v0.6: - - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian - Fan-Sigs - Fan-Sigs 2 - Spanish transition - French Translation -
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1889041 View attachment 1889066 View attachment 1889042 View attachment 1889069 View attachment 1889067 View attachment 1889043 View attachment 1889045 View attachment 1889068 View attachment 1889065
thx for the game update~ :giggle:

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
HI, the mod is inaccessible for me on Mixdrop, could so pls post it here? Or Post it on something else than mixdrop? TX

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.7] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
holy fuck you're fast. I was about to say new update is out

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While I do enjoy the game and the story so far, the renders are absolutely amazing, I came across it 2 updates ago, and just seems like there isn't much content per update to enjoy, especially this one felt like a waste of a download with how short it was. So I'll come back in several updates from now or when it's completed, good luck on the game dev
With quality like this it's either small updates or long time between updates, small updates are better.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That was fixed shortly after release, I switched every mega link fast.
Someone mixed up the versions and OP was updated with the version that existed for a very short amount of time.

These are the good ones BaasB
PC
MAC
With this version I get the same error: 'Dissolve' object is not callable. Is it because JokerLeader's mod needs to be fixed as well?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
This is not even a real update. It's like 5 minutes. And the only scene doesn't even make any sense. The aunt wakes up MC in the middle of the night to let him more troubled and don't even say something clear to him? In general, this game seems to be just an excuse to show renders, because the dev knows how to make good renders. Problem is, I'm not sure if he knows how to make a game. Maybe he should make just the renders, and that's all.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Loved the update, love the relation with Kat. I'm wondering what the Girlfriend / Sister choice changes stat-wise, I'll have to take a peek at the code later on.

This update concludes Chapter 1, will it end on Steam at some point? I suppose the music would be a huge problem and I dunno how cool is Valve with good ole cest.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
That was fixed shortly after release, I switched every mega link fast.
Someone mixed up the versions and OP was updated with the version that existed for a very short amount of time.

These are the good ones BaasB
PC
MAC
Thanks for the reply. Commenting out the call to Dissolve() worked, but Ill download again :) Keep up the great work (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh Frenchy you teasing bastard..................

Loved Kat's scene and it seems we made quite the impression on Nat :love:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Loved the update, love the relation with Kat. I'm wondering what the Girlfriend / Sister choice changes stat-wise, I'll have to take a peek at the code later on.

This update concludes Chapter 1, will it end on Steam at some point? I suppose the music would be a huge problem and I dunno how cool is Valve with good ole cest.
Sister choice = dom mc
girlfriend choice = gentle approach maybe later soft femdom

Reactions: Uriel ☁
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes