4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Patre.jpg

Here is the link to the latest version:

Updates are available on the website only.
All you need to do is sign-in with your Patreon's email, no password required. I wanted to keep this as simple as possible. I add every new 5$+ patron daily and twice but feel free to DM me if you're having trouble accessing it, or hop on to Discord, I am always available and much more reactive there. You will be added promptly. Except when I sleep.
Latest version is also available on Discord's "latest-release" patron-only channel to grab the links in an instant or I'm sleeping and it can't wait.

Changelog:
-194 Renders
-5 Animations
-3 New Songs
-Previous version's last scene extended greatly
-Replay function and gallery re-design
-Highest tier patron credit (Thank you Gramps! <3)
I'm making these release posts public for our friends who sadly left us during this cycle. If you see this, you're still entitled to access the website and the new release. I didn't pull your membership out.
Have a nice day everyone!
-LeFrench

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is this statement from?
Patreon.

Updates are available on the website only.

All you need to do is sign-in with your Patreon's email, no password required. I wanted to keep this as simple as possible. I add every new 5$+ patron daily and twice but feel free to DM me if you're having trouble accessing it, or hop on to Discord, I am always available and much more reactive there. You will be added promptly. Except when I sleep.

I'm making these release posts public for our friends who sadly left us during this cycle. If you see this, you're still entitled to access the website and the new release. I didn't pull your membership out.

Have a nice day everyone!
-LeFrench

Use your Patreon email there and you "might" have access to the new release.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can automate it but that means giving full website access to Patreon staff and that's a big no. The leeway started from my inability to efficiently manage the member list.

Now I found a way.

I see every little pledge info with dates but I kept it as a philosophy. (You're still with us for a time until you're not anymore. hope you come back soon.)

It also serves as small sorry for my occasional delays. I'm French after all. We're never on time

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I wanted to try the game, just one question: is there some femdom content already? (I'd like it, at least the soft part of it :p)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You can automate it but that means giving full website access to Patreon staff and that's a big no. The leeway started from my inability to efficiently manage the member list.

Now I found a way.

I see every little pledge info with dates but I kept it as a philosophy. (You're still with us for a time until you're not anymore. hope you come back soon.)

It also serves as small sorry for my occasional delays. I'm French after all. We're never on time
I will resub but I will do it next month.

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
mega download of v0.7 has windows defender showing a potential threat:

gofile does not trigger the same threat detection

I just checked and the OP vs the link platypushperry linked are different for mega.

Not sure if this is a false positive yet that happens from time to time.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
While I do enjoy the game and the story so far, the renders are absolutely amazing, I came across it 2 updates ago, and just seems like there isn't much content per update to enjoy, especially this one felt like a waste of a download with how short it was. So I'll come back in several updates from now or when it's completed, good luck on the game dev

Reactions: EvilGood and Xumeey

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Start a new game, just after entering name I get this error on 0.7, with and without Joker mod.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
with dissolve(2)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
with dissolve(2)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3676, in interact_core
new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Red Lucy 0.7
Sun Mar 26 07:22:01 2023

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That was fixed shortly after release, I switched every mega link fast.
Someone mixed up the versions and OP was updated with the version that existed for a very short amount of time.

These are the good ones BaasB

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.7] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fast as always~ thx JokerLeader~:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes