4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 2079301

Overview:
This is the story of a young man and his *cough* roommate living with his grandfather.
Life is simple with no worries but there are still a lot of questions left unanswered.
Why does nobody want to talk about their presumed dead parents ?
Why is the neighbor's wife so friendly ?
Things are about to take an unexpected turn and secrets will be unearthed for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-08
Release Date: 2023-02-07
Developer: LeFrench - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games/Fan art: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian - Fan-Sigs - Fan-Sigs 2 - Spanish transition - French Translation -Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1889041 View attachment 1889066 View attachment 1889042 View attachment 1889069 View attachment 1889067 View attachment 1889043 View attachment 1889045 View attachment 1889068 View attachment 1889065

Amazing render, OMG!!
Hope its Sandbox or mobile game :D
So there's a challenge to see all scenes
(y)LeFrench

Last edited:

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Anna.jpg

Hello everyone!
I just finished rendering today, I have everything needed to close what I consider the first "chapter". I went beyond what I expected this ending to be.
Also took this occasion to start revealing secrets surrounding the story, it's getting interesting to write now. I'm editing all the extras but I'm well around the 150 renders, plus animations so that makes 330 renders minimum counting frames.
Winter was rough, it's over now, snow is melting and I'm back on track with development so I'm very happy about that!
I'll upload the last previews later today.
-LeFrench

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Wow the skin in this game is unlike anything I've seen before. All the little imperfections and marks, crazy. No other game has this level of quality when it comes to this.
How casual people are about the incest is unusual tho.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes