4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This. I tend not to plegde to wallpaper focused devs. It makes me crazy why would you waste that time in anything other than the game, there are artists that do that, and its fine, but that is what you expect from them. If I pay to someone to develop a game I expect exactly that...
these are not wallpapers mate, they're just everyday morning flex. Hundreds like these no one will ever see. Not even my editor Vision.

They're the reason render detail is higher every update. It's practice.

I just post randomly when I'm bored.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
these are not wallpapers mate, they're just everyday morning flex. Hundreds like these no one will ever see. Not even my editor Vision.

They're the reason render detail is higher every update. It's practice.

I just post randomly when I'm bored.
Flexin for an Anna update

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Flexin for an Anna update
Yeah this muscle detail is definitely an Anna thing, just so happened to be Rose in that session instead.

I admit I did an almost forgotten Valentine's day wallpaper for patrons, little more than just flexing this time.
They can attest it's gonna be hard to top this one.

It burned me for the rest of the evening :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: homejorz

NerB1E

Jun 28, 2021
I really like this VN so far. Music is great just as characters (especially Kat, she's my favourite), graphics and ofc animated scenes. Keep it going. Looking forward to play release version of this beauty

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Good stuff dude, one thing that was blatantly missing for me especially in the last update was the lack of consistency with the dialog and animations.

as of now the animations are implemented like one render, if you click they pass and there’s no dialog in sync with the animations
Which make them feel kinda disconnected from the scene as a whole, this was especially apparent in the last Kat sex scene

focusing on implementing the dialog to flow through the animations as well as the renders and make them last more than one click will make the sexy scenes feel much more connected and natural, even with as good as they already are this is the only small thing that’s missing to wrap it all up into a complete full-fledged sex scene

Still, the stuff that you create is top-tier as it is, just something that I though to point out maybe you didn’t pay attention to it or didn’t even think it matters.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Good stuff dude, one thing that was blatantly missing for me especially in the last update was the lack of consistency with the dialog and animations.

as of now the animations are implemented like one render, if you click they pass and there’s no dialog in sync with the animations
Which make them feel kinda disconnected from the scene as a whole, this was especially apparent in the last Kat sex scene

focusing on implementing the dialog to flow through the animations as well as the renders and make them last more than one click will make the sexy scenes feel much more connected and natural, even with as good as they already are this is the only small thing that’s missing to wrap it all up into a complete full-fledged sex scene

Still, the stuff that you create is top-tier as it is, just something that I though to point out maybe you didn’t pay attention to it or didn’t even think it matters.
Very true, this last scene is lacking terribly. Just wanted to drop this update as is and continue expanding on it alongside next update. Since it's her first time, it should be special and longer and I already worked on it a lot with more looped animations.

When it's complete, I'll drop it as soon as it's ready +ending featuring everyone.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
actually i didn't want to play the last update but wait a bit, but tv-program and my game library didn't give much and so i took a look and didn't regret it...i love it, visual and music make it unique.:love:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes