4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Good things come to those who wait, great things take time, and perfection has no limits. When I see the graphics, attention to detail, and the beginnings of what could be a great story. I know waiting is hard, but the only reason it’s hard is because of the effort the creator is giving. It was my first playthrough and although it was short this game has quickly landed in my top ten. I will be watching and waiting to see what is next :).

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well I was not expecting to hear some Final Fantasy in there, A couple of songs I was like I know this but how and why so I sat there trying to recall though the old memory bank.

And now back to the game, this is a really well done all round presentation, from the music to the renders and the storyline so far just makes you want to experience more.

Great Job so far.

Sep 2, 2020
It was the longest update yet.......
that doesn't make any sense unless my download of it is screwed or im on the wrong version. I understand you guys are loyal fans but just because it is the "longest" doesn't actually mean it is if every prior update was just a few more images and dialogue.

0.6 only adds more dialogue between you and the model and your aunt. 1 interaction between you and the redhead which like 6 clicks long and 1 sex scene between you and your sister but it ends there quite literally.

The entire update was just 5 minutes long.

Again Lefrench does quality renders but let's not pull wool over people's eyes here the updates are really short for a VN.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
that doesn't make any sense unless my download of it is screwed or im on the wrong version. I understand you guys are loyal fans but just because it is the "longest" doesn't actually mean it is if every prior update was just a few more images and dialogue.

0.6 only adds more dialogue between you and the model and your aunt. 1 interaction between you and the redhead which like 6 clicks long and 1 sex scene between you and your sister but it ends there quite literally.

The entire update was just 5 minutes long.

Again Lefrench does quality renders but let's not pull wool over people's eyes here the updates are really short for a VN.
That's actually exactly what it means, if it's bigger than previous updates it doesn't matter how big any of the updates are, it's still bigger, that's some very basic knowledge.........

Please don't be one of those who can't handle people disagreeing with you and directly go the whole "stop white knighting" trope, be better than that.

LeFrench has said from the start that the updates will be short since he will be releasing one a month (0.6 was a special case due to IRL). If they are to small for you just wait for a couple of updates and play then.

Last edited:

Ratface666

Mar 22, 2020
How does this game get away with using so much copywritten music? Just because a person covers a song doesnt undo the copywrite laws. There is a reason every other game uses crap cc-free music.

Oh well, if this game gets away with it I suppose all games can.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How does this game get away with using so much copywritten music? Just because a person covers a song doesnt undo the copywrite laws. There is a reason every other game uses crap cc-free music.

I think so. Or youtube should shut down the numerous channels with people doing covers of copyrighted music.

Anyway for small games like this on a "confidential" corner of the internet, you don't risk much without massive reports. The true test would be if Steam allowed it on its platform.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

I think so. Or youtube should shut down the numerous channels with people doing covers of copyrighted music.

Anyway for small games like this on a "confidential" corner of the internet, you don't risk much without massive reports. The true test would be if Steam allowed it on its platform.
I’ve been asked constantly if I’ll ever put it on Steam and say no for this reason. Steam would complicate things, still debatable, but no willing to risk it.

And technically I’m not selling the game. What game anyway? I’m just posting pics on Patreon

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
LeFrench, please, what is the song that plays the first time you visit Rose's house, right after the flashback?
It's driving me insane :KEK: please, help me!!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Shiny Milotic
During the flashback: Francisco Tárrega - Capricho árabe
Present Day: FINAL FANTASY XIII: 'The Promise/Sunleth Waterscape' | Classical Guitar | John Oeth

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny Milotic
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes