4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this is def top five of game graphics ive played on this site. im glad i waited for a while for updates but now im gonna have to wait i longer while cause i wanna binge this for sure

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
When Rose arrives, when she's on the porch holding the helmet, the reflection in the helmet is...uhm...a camera guy? :LOL:
(im probably the only one that missed that. If I didnt know better, I would wonder if Im blind lol)
Just finished first PT, and I noticed that too. My head canon is that was grandpa "sneaking" a butt pic. Weird part is that there is a second image with the guy circled in the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, is the fan art thread linked anywhere in the OP?
I'm asking because I couldn't find it there, I reported the thread asking politely if a mod could put the link in the OP and my request has been rejected. Of course, no reasons given. I even provided the link in my report.
As I was surprised, I've just checked the OP again to see if I missed it anywhere. So... did I? :oops:
BaasB I would be thankful if you took charge of that. The link to the fan art thread is in Lucius Logan's signature right above this message.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Guys, is the fan art thread linked anywhere in the OP?
I'm asking because I couldn't find it there, I reported the thread asking politely if a mod could put the link in the OP and my request has been rejected. Of course, no reasons given. I even provided the link in my report.
As I was surprised, I've just checked the OP again to see if I missed it anywhere. So... did I? :oops:
BaasB I would be thankful if you took charge of that. The link to the fan art thread is in Lucius Logan's signature right above this message.
Link?
Check this already on the OP
Other Games: Link

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Link?
Check this already on the OP
Other Games: Link
Well, I didn't check that because a fan art thread of this game is not another game :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
Everywhere else on this site, it is linked accordingly.

I'm not directing this complaint specifically at you (you are NOT part of the moderation staff after all), but sometimes dealing with the moderation on this site can be frustrating. We have a much better moderation than 2 years ago, but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well, I didn't check that because a fan art thread of this game is not another game :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
Everywhere else on this site, it is linked accordingly.

I'm not directing this complaint specifically at you (you are part of the moderation staff after all), but sometimes dealing with the moderation on this site can be frustrating. We have a much better moderation than 2 years ago, but still.
Just mention that this is furry art and mods/staff will be allover this....

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just mention that this is furry art and mods/staff will be allover this....
Furry links for every mod!

I've just seen that you changed the link's description in the OP. Thank you for that, man.

PS. One clarification. I've noticed made a mistake while typing my previous message. What I meant is that you are NOT part of the moderation staff after all. I've just corrected it (y)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes