4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Mf what a masterpiece, hard to believe I was actually missing out on a game like this. I wish patreon adjusted for rates for 3rd world countries, I'd happily support this. Story telling and transitions is award winning man please keep it up.

Reactions: mob2010

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
It saddened me that the romance was only on the blonde girl route.
Not an option for me as the blonde has a boyfriend.
LIs who already have relationships with someone else are pushing me back.
Anna and Rosa are not an option for me either, as they are both married.

Kat seems like the perfect girl, I wish she had a more romantic route.
It would have worked for me personally if Rosa had a fake non-sexual marriage to avoid attracting attention.
It would be really nice to have the idea of having their sexual needs met until now only by the real father of their children.

Everyone's purpose of playing these games is different. Even though I'm a story oriented person, I definitely appreciate good graphics and good sex scenes.
Although they are not in the foreground in the game (husbands/boyfirend), I do not see any LI that is already in a relationship as an option.
I hope this Netori situation will soon end with divorces and separations.

Mar 9, 2019
Join and ask. I pester him every other day.
Bro how do you answer the damn verification captcha? Been through three different codes and tried just putting the numbers and letters I see but it just keeps giving me the wrong answer prompt. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Bro how do you answer the damn verification captcha? Been through three different codes and tried just putting the numbers and letters I see but it just keeps giving me the wrong answer prompt. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
That's exactly what a bot would say :ROFLMAO:

Wait we're looking into it. Changed the process many times already, it's still not perfect.

Skade32

May 9, 2020
I really like the relationship between MC and his sister, it really stands out from all the other incest game on this site.

v556

Nov 2, 2022
The second image from the Previews with the Guitar, that's Rose (MC's Aunt afaik), the other dark haired one is MC's sister.

Yes, but she is the Aunt, no mom (yet), right?!
I don't know about that. I'm getting pretty strong "the aunt is really the mom" vibes here. Just from that one scene with the aunt and MC's father. Could be a headfake, though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't know about that. I'm getting pretty strong "the aunt is really the mom" vibes here. Just from that one scene with the aunt and MC's father. Could be a headfake, though.
You are propably right. Haven't thought about that. (y)

Reactions: Derran and v556

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
this picture just makes me think of "Lucky Lips" from Cliff Richard, in german "Rote Lippen soll man küssen..." :love::love::love:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes