4.40 star(s) 103 Votes
Jun 28, 2020
Just started playing and this game is absolutely stunning. Love the musics, can we hope for (one day) MM/F content (not bisexual) (i'm not really far in the story so I won't take a guess) in the future ? One of the games I prefered for now.

Un petit bonjour de France :)

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
btw... "Hurt".... deepest respect, and gratitude.
I hope I'll stick around long enough to see the end of the game someday.
Weirdly enough reminds me of another Lucy game, cant put my finger on it, there is something.
Something blue i guess.

That will not sound as i would like it to, but, trying it in a sentence :
Didnt expect my sunday's early afternoon to bring me this kind of present.

_merci_

PiteXesc

Oct 10, 2022
Incredibly beautiful graphics arts and music, and I love the storyine so far. Very sexy premise, story, mystique.
Can't wait for future updates!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LeFrench wish I would have seen this:

I'm making these release posts public for our friends who sadly left us during this cycle. If you see this, you're still entitled to access the website and the new release. I didn't pull your membership out.

LeFrench I actually did with v0.6, but I guess I must have let it lapse between....again $10 in the grand scheme isn't going to bankrupt me :cool:

Oh, $5 again is worth it ;) (hell maybe I didn't qualify anyway, as I did for v0.5)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I prolong the subscription on my side, the website gives me this kind of leeway. But I pull out membership after a while if not coming back. It's more fair this way
I didn't even pay attention if it showed or not, I'm not worried about $5 in the least, just means one less pack of smokes this week I don't need anyway :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes