4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Daemon88

Oct 7, 2018
Beautiful renders, intriguing story and Kat is hot AF.
Once it has some substantial content, I imagine this will be one of the top tier games on this site.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
can the mc get a haircut please
yeah, i dont know why this, and few other devs, are so stuborn and blind:FacePalm:

one of the most important things in any decent avn is mcs haircut.
instead on focusing on dialogues, characters buildings/relations, chick hotness etc...the dev should focus on mcs haircut!
if there already isnt an option to choose your haircut at the game start (like in those fabulous "character creation" games), at least they should provide mc can visit beauty salon every now and then!.

p.s.
and feet, and prego, and furry, and heels...and, damn, it is really hard to put together decent avn:(
disclaimer: taken from a classic guide "10 things any dev should to know if he wanna to be successful in this demanding avns world"

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah, i dont know why this, and few other devs, are so stuborn and blind:FacePalm:

instead on focusing on dialogues, characters buildings/relations, chick hotness etc...the dev should focus on mcs haircut!
if there already isnt an option to choose your haircut at the game start (like in those fabulous "character creation" games), at least they should provide mc can visit beauty salon every now and then!.

p.s.
and feet, and prego, and furry, and heels...and, damn, it is really hard to put together decent avn:(
disclaimer: taken from a classic guide "10 things any dev should to know if he wanna to be successful in this demanding avns world"
sarcameter-sarcasm.gif

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

p.s.
:love:

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I didn't understand anything from the last episode. It's over in 2 minutes. Are we sure there are 197 renders? Apart from that, the animation and music in the last scene were good. It's so short that I just started the game again.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes