4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
it's a really sublime game the details are crazy, I smell again thank you for your incredible work

Nov 14, 2021
I also just played the first episode, I'm amazed by the quality of the art and the music is a really cool touch too, makes me want to read the dialogue even more. Eager to play more of it someday :)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The game isn't on Patreon... strictly speaking.
The game is on the dev's website that you can access if you're a patron. As far as Patreon is concerned the dev makes wallpapers lol.

I know little to nothing but most copyright issues arise when you're trying to sell the game. Since that's not happening it's more similar to making a youtube video with cover songs, and that's generally allowed.
Ah ok, yeah might work to shit on the patreon rules :D

Well for the music... in my country we have "gema" a organisation looking up comypright issues, and is especially active for youtube... so many lets plays and other things are gone because of that. Its not that carefree to just use any cover songs and make short videos with them as it seems... well, but i guess like this the game wouldnt cause that much attraction in this direction anyways.

Well, on the other side i hope the DEv can get enough attraction to make a coin out of it, so its worth the development time and we can get more and bigger updates :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm trying to get used to do more in less time. Some scenes are easier then others, hope I'll get there someday.

1000 renders a month seems doable on paper but very hard and no life.
I prefer 150-250 beautifull renders made in a healthy pace than 10000 renders made in a rush just for the sake of the "bIG rEleASe". Just keep what you are doing without overwork yourself. That's what matter.

Reactions: noxtj and pilapila3

UnzippedVacancy

Feb 23, 2023
First time I love the music cover in a game, tasteful in my opinion. Only suggestion I have is please work on sex sounds, it doesn't add up with roleplay. That's just my suggestion, otherwise a nice game so far :)

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
THIS. This is definitely one of the games of all time. Top3 in my list without a doubt. Just want a time machine so I can play the full version. Anyways patience...

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan you know you are my God of renders but LeFrench upped the bar for you ;)
Seriously, you need to play/see it for yourself. That is what I would call Erotica Art. :love: Quality/taste is beyond what we normally see and I know you appreciate good stuff.
I dare you to do better :sneaky::devilish:
Of course I appreciate what my compatriot is doing, because yes, we are both French...and I even made a couple of renders about the game ;)

There are also other artists that I greatly appreciate, and from which I draw inspiration, but the list would be too long

On the other hand, I am greatly limited by the power of my PC, and by my basic knowledge of software like Photoshop, so there is no postwork on my renders. :cry:

Take up the challenge? ...... I'm too old for that :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Coriolan you know you are my God of renders but LeFrench upped the bar for you ;)
Seriously, you need to play/see it for yourself. That is what I would call Erotica Art. :love: Quality/taste is beyond what we normally see and I know you appreciate good stuff.
I dare you to do better :sneaky::devilish:
View attachment 2503006
;)

Anna_Red_Lucy_first_try.jpg

Maestro Coriolan was the first one to ever nail Bella's face in his fan-art. For a long time, many were struggling with her peculiar smile while he got it perfect. To me, he was the FIRST really great fan-artist on this site, not only because of Bella. Then others followed suit.

Sckizman

May 23, 2017
I really like this game, the renders, the story, everything really..
But man do i feel like the story really takes a long time to continue from update to update.

It's awesome, but sad that there aint a whole team working on it, cuz i'd really like to see more and more of this at a faster pace.
Keep up the good work tho! Can't wait to see more.

Aug 12, 2020
I played Red Lucy for the first time with the release of this version 0.7. I don't know how this game slipped me before and it was a fantastic and most welcome surprise. I fully agree with all the praise that has already been made on this forum. The excellente graphic quality of the characters, the narrative full of great eroticism, are, in my opinion, the hight point of this wonderful game, which makes it deserved a ten "cum laude". Congratulations, continue with your excellent work and I would just like to add: Merci Beaucoup, Vive La France et Vive LeFrench.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for all the praises and pointed-out flaws everyone, it's really motivating. I have a long road ahead.

My relation and system with Patreon is a little exceptional and closed off. Lot of possibilities are shut off for me since I insist on having no compromises.

I'm already starting to feel safe for the future, growing at a steady pace thanks to all of you. Don't hesitate to support, even for 1$, it means everything. I can't do timed releases like others obviously but leaks are coming out pretty fast now and if it takes a while I'll do it myself like I did before. There's no point in fighting it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Maestro Coriolan was the first one to ever nail Bella's face in his fan-art. For a long time, many were struggling with her peculiar smile while he got it perfect. To me, he was the FIRST really great fan-artist on this site, not only because of Bella. Then others followed suit.
Muchas gracias Aristos......Espero que todo vaya bien en España ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Didn't understand! So it turns out that the one who pretends to be an aunt is actually the mother of MC and his sister? damn, what a crazy idea. but after watching the this 0.7 update, that's exactly the opinion that formed in me. strange mystery story.
intrigued.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes