Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes, the game will be savecompatible from next version on forward. But you probably need to create a new save at least once more, when I understand it correctly. Not sure if the savecompatibility will be retroactive to saves created before 1.7

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yes, the game will be savecompatible from next version on forward. But you probably need to create a new save at least once more, when I understand it correctly. Not sure if the savecompatibility will be retroactive to saves created before 1.7
I believe you can use the save from version 1.6 onwards for that.
Atleast that is what the dev is saying in this post.
He even give a 1.6 savegame there.

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
The changelog on the first page is incorrect. Everything it has listed against 1.6 is actually in 1.7 based on this post.
How do we get that fixed? From what I can see, there isn't any new content in 1.6 except the gallery

Edit: Actually, I pulled the changelog from the Patreon site...I was close
- Added Gallery
- Added option to cum in mouth to Naomi on first meet in the Gentlemen's Club
- Fixed some bugs

Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone!
I a playing on 1.6 currently and i am wondering, what triggers scene 31? Seems like i ve done everything and bought everything in this version. Also: got Naomi back but she is nowhere to be found.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Can't move on on lv15. Got stuck with The first spanking scene of the blackgirl (she didn't like getting spanked, already tried both option: light and hard spank)
Can't do other girls scene because I need to do investigation (lvl 18) first.
I'm on Android. V.1.6 I guess

Reactions: DragonEater

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Not sure if timwoodman already announced a date for the 1.8 release - I have no seen it. Only when 1.8 is out,1.7 will be in public release.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
This is a great game LOL. Not to put any shade on the previous slaves but the new slaves are great models, nice work. Just a thought, I hope you can showcase how good his slaves are compared to other competitors because it looks like it could be whole story there.

Looking forward to next update. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TinWoodman555

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
The mega and pixeldrain links for the mac version are wrong. They are just a single save file.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes