RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Where do I store the save file under MacOS 13.6.1? The folder /Library/RenPy does not exist but I have plenty of other games with save files, so they must be stored somewhere.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Where do I store the save file under MacOS 13.6.1? The folder /Library/RenPy does not exist but I have plenty of other games with save files, so they must be stored somewhere.
Isn't there a save folder in the game folder in MacOS?
Putting it in there should work.

RSVHZ

Feb 6, 2021
Sounds like you might be looking in /Library instead of ~/Library. In Finder open the “Go” menu and choose “Go to folder” (second from the bottom) and paste ~/Library/RenPy/ into the dialogue window. Alternatively hold down the option key when opening the “Go” menu and Library should appear as an option in the drop-down.

Shinomorisan

Jun 16, 2017
Please be more specific, where exactly are you clicking?
The paddle in inventory that activates one of the early events for the car sales girl. Did that, then got several events later in that character chain, then exploring inventory later clicked on the paddle again and it ran the event again. Anytime after that trying to do next event at dealer I get the paddle event again. All other character event chains seemed unaffected.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
So to not break the game I guess you have to sell the paddle to the black girl from home before ever talking to her at the dealership? I don't know. I got stuck like the other person and deleted the game shortly after.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Sounds like you might be looking in /Library instead of ~/Library. In Finder open the “Go” menu and choose “Go to folder” (second from the bottom) and paste ~/Library/RenPy/ into the dialogue window. Alternatively hold down the option key when opening the “Go” menu and Library should appear as an option in the drop-down.
Ho funny - as soon as you're doing it right, it works. ;) Thanks a lot mate.

Reactions: RSVHZ

spenk

May 4, 2018
Game is getting better and better meanwhile ...
But I am stuck in the libary quest with Grace .. what to do to progress with her ? What to buy ?
There are no more quests with Elizabeth ...
I cannot do things in other places ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Game is getting better and better meanwhile ...
But I am stuck in the libary quest with Grace .. what to do to progress with her ? What to buy ?
There are no more quests with Elizabeth ...
I cannot do things in other places ...
What happens when you go to penelope in the park?
Does it say that you need to look for her on another place for her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spenk

spenk

May 4, 2018
Ok will try that thank you and give feedback.

Have downloaded the latest save file here .. and when I start MC has debt and has to please the landlord lady everyday and after that "I am too tired" ... I force Chloe and Naomi to do webcam but it generates no income ?
How can I earn money when landlord lady always arrives in the morning and after that I am too tired ?

Sorry the only bad thing about this gmae that you can stuck sometimes (hints would be better).

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I force Chloe and Naomi to do webcam but it generates no income ?
The only reason that chloe and Naomi don't generate income from webcam is that they are not in the right mood. (or a bug)
You can check that at home, and if they are stubborn or something like that, then you need to train them.
Which the game also should mention that they refuse to do it and they need training after waking up from sleep.

Have downloaded the latest save file here .. and when I start MC has debt and has to please the landlord lady everyday and after that "I am too tired"
How can I earn money when landlord lady always arrives in the morning and after that I am too tired ?
Maybe you got a bug in your save and that is why you encounter this.
From what I remember from my playthrough is that you shouldn't be tired after the landlord scene and should be able to do a photoshoot to earn some money.

Maybe it is better to do a restart from start instead of using a save file from here.
Start with buying camera and some clothing till you dont have enough money to pay rent after you met the landlord for the first time.
To get the landlady scene and then play the game as normal.
You can get hints who got a shoot open from the office under photo session requests or you can use this from TinWoodman. Source from walkthrough link

spenk

May 4, 2018
What happens when you go to penelope in the park?
Does it say that you need to look for her on another place for her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok then in the library I do have the scene with Penelope and after that ? How do I continue?
How do I get Grace to do a photo session, as there are no photo quest left ?
Can I buy a car ? When and how does the story end ?
Do I have to investigate in the betrayal ? It always tells me .. you dont have to investigate yet ... how will this be started ?
Reading the walkthrough did not answer my questions ...

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Ok then in the library I do have the scene with Penelope and after that ? How do I continue?
Not
Your at the end of the current version.

Do I have to investigate in the betrayal ? It always tells me .. you dont have to investigate yet ... how will this be started ?
You already started the investigation in the betrayal that's why you got Cloe and the scene you played last in the library tells you more about the betrayal.

_MrKnight_

Aug 14, 2019
I still have the first scene of the last page of the gallery locked, I have completed everything I can find, I have trained my slave, completed all women found the literature in the library, every other scene is complete.

What is the first scene on the third page?

What am I missing?

spenk

May 4, 2018
The training of Chloe/Naomi is a nice idea .. hope there will be more training methods / Punishment in further updates.
Maybe training both at the same time or train/punish each other ... (strapon etc.)
Lokking for next update.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I played this now the first time, until I stuck here. Nothing happens with Grace or with the Car Dealer. I´m in an endless loop. So I cannot level up to progress with the other Girls.
Who can give me an advice?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I played this now the first time, until I stuck here. Nothing happens with Grace or with the Car Dealer. I´m in an endless loop. So I cannot level up to progress with the other Girls.
Who can give me an advice?
Buy and fix the flogger then sell it and wait a few days.

Reactions: Envoye
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes