TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
penelope_slave_01_10.jpg
Red Sakura Mansion v 1.8.1 is ready to be a man and support me now!

This update may seem smaller to you than usual BUT now updates will be less but more frequent, around 2-4 weeks instead of every 2 months as before, since your old saves now work with the new version. Now you don't have to wait as long for a new update as before! I hope you like the new update style

Update 1.8 unclude:

- new quest for Sophie and Grace (Check Pharmacy to play it) - 60 new renders

- 14 days marathon with Penelope (after completing quest above) - 116 new renders

- You have a third slave - 20 new renders

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i donm't like the idea of making them whore..but there is a way to have them in harem as it's wrote?? and what about the first game..is there harem option in it? thanks

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i donm't like the idea of making them whore..but there is a way to have them in harem as it's wrote?? and what about the first game..is there harem option in it? thanks
IIRC, you're always given the choice in sensitive scenes to share them with others or keep them to yourself

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
"We highly recommend you play the first game."

But....but....but the first game doesn't have a bush like that thooooooooooooo...

Shinomorisan

Jun 16, 2017
If you click the paddle again it makes it where the only scene for car sales girl is the first one and you can't progress he chain.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
looking at those ugly unshaved bushes on preview, no man would play this game.
It is only one (so far) and I see it more as a punishment for not paying rent, and if you dont want to see it you can avoid it by a foot massage I believe.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes