_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Hi there, new version 1.15.1 is

• Now you can give any names to your girls. Want to call her a coc**ucker? Easy. Or maybe it will be the name of your classmate? Don't be shy. Go to the "Training" menu, select the girl and rename it
By the way, if you then go to the Gallery and look through the quests you have already completed, their names will already be new! Cool, right?

And of course, I have prepared awesome new quests for you!

• 1. New quest with Elizabeth: It's time to take your relationship to the next level. Visit the car dealership to start this
  • 2. New scene with Emily. She is still stubborn, but step by step you are getting closer to the goal
  • 3. Visit Ophelia in the office and ask her about visiting the Gentlemen's Club. She will offer you to hang out at your place first. Return home and go to sleep, after that a hot scene will begin
  • 4. After the party, Ophelia will give you an invitation to the Gentlemen's Club, but before going there you will have to prepare one of your girls for the upcoming event
  • 5. Prepare the girl for the event in the "Training" menu. This must be done 3 times.
  • 6. After the notification that the girl is ready, go to the competition in the Gentlemen's Club! A dizzying competition awaits you! And yes, in the future, this competition will be again, with other tasks, for your other girls.

=============================================================================

Also previous version is free now (Download links)
Android version for v.14 not exist but it fixed in ver 1.15.1

New in v 1.14.1

So, now you have the opportunity to take revenge on this impudent b*tch who behaved so arrogantly and pretended to be a big boss, but turned out to be just a manager- meet Emily

• Check home menu to talk with Emily
  • 6 scenes with Emily await you
But she is not ready to serve you so easily, so you will have to act very carefully, as in the good old days. At some point you will have to resort to trickery to break her.

We continue training for Grace. This stubborn person is not eager to obey, but you have an ace up your hole

Invite Grace to your home (Library menu)

Regular training:

• Clementine toilet training
  • Pamela toilet trainig
Also now Clementine can work as a webcam model:

• Scene with BIG d*ldo
  • Webcam BJ
Around 200 new renders and 6 new animations awaiting for you!
any plans on adding this great game to steam?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.14] [TinWoodman]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port v1.14
(267 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port to v1.14

Reactions: sanmal

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
I didn't play the first version since it looked like the main goal was to turn girls into
prostitutes which isn't my thing.

Is this version going to be the same? From the overview it doesn't look like you have to share
your girls.

Thank you
Cheers

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
I didn't play the first version since it looked like the main goal was to turn girls into
prostitutes which isn't my thing.

Is this version going to be the same? From the overview it doesn't look like you have to share
your girls.

Thank you
Cheers
In the collection of images a few posts above you, there are two images of a girl sucking 2 dicks. Unless you're like Naruto making clones, you're having to share a girl.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
In the collection of images a few posts above you, there are two images of a girl sucking 2 dicks. Unless you're like Naruto making clones, you're having to share a girl.
Yes, thank you, I did see that image but was just curious if
some of that was avoidable. Not a big deal, still looks like
a great game, just not totally up my alley. It all looks perfect
for me except the sharing w another guy part...I'm boring, lol

Thanks again
Cheers

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes