shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Damn, cum dumpster Naomi made a lot of money at that bukkake session! :ROFLMAO: It's quite entertaining when he shows off his slaves. Can't wait to see what his other slaves bring to these sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: dervalle007

ibigibbi

May 12, 2017
Not sure if it works for everybody and what it does with the save game for other quests but here is a solution from someone else.
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-sakura-mansion-2-v1-14-tinwoodman.133829/post-14907437
It helped, I think it was ch8_bill=0 or ch6 or ch7? I checked after ch8 :)
Command Shift-O - for console.
1st I had to enable console - with this guide:

find file 00console.rpy in renpy/common folder

find lines:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer statement being False.
config.console = False

Replace with

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer statement being False.
config.console = True

save file

Thanks!

Game seems broken after this manipulations :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Assiemodis

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
TinWoodman555, the "First you have to sell your photos" bug in 1.14 is caused by the char7pay label in script.rpy not handling the case when char7lvl is bigger than 2. Then the program falls through to the code which should only be executed when you only have some nature pics.

Any chance for the fix? EDIT: What worked for me was consoling "char7lvl = 2", as if it was set to 3 prematurely.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibigibbi

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hello..

since my savegame was unfortunately buggy, I started the game all over again. Then I noticed the following: As soon as I have Chloe back and I can train her for the web cam work. I have the option “Chain and fuck” where Naomi is added, but I haven't brought her back from the Gentlemen's Club yet. Logically, it would make more sense if this option were only available once Naomi has been brought back.

lg

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes