mcv

Apr 30, 2017
This is what is said on the patreon page I linked to.

But not sure which download folder he is referring to tho.
But if you open the game folder that you just unzipped and go to games then saves there is one savegame inthere called auto-1-LT1 I think that is the savefile he means.
Copy that into the renpy folder on c and it should work I think.
Thx, i'll try that !
Edit : re-downloaded the game, I don't see a save in it...
Can someone provide the save to use at the start of the newupdate ? Thx \o/

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Thanks to the writer of this 2-star review. It won me over to try the game. Stupid new age feminist BDSM bullshit. Consent consent bla bla bla bla...

2.00 star(s)

Amazing girls
Amazingly sexy scenes
Amazing kinks
Amazing renders (although consistency is lacking)

Then why only 2 stars?:

The 'story' seems to be written by a 15 year old misogynist who has no clue about BDSM whatsoever .

The MC is just a pathetic piece of shit, he is no dom, he's just a rapist.

A shame really because with proper writing this could be a winner.

Sounds awesome.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
TinWoodman555 I've started playing this game. It's kind of a grind. I often wonder why make a sandbox, when there is basically only 1 way to progress the story. Having one photo shoot, and then be forced to go home and rest before you can do the next one is a pain in the a.. Also. If you don't do the photo shoots in the right order, you easily risk running out of photo shoots on various days, meaning that you can only do nature shoots or go home and sleep and hope that next day the car dealer is open or there is someone in the park.
I'll give it a little more time, but the game is coming close to my bin because of the grind.

Beside that. I've found a bug that prevent you from moving forward unless you use a console command to raise your money or energy level, the second time you miss rent payment. The bug is that energy is only set to 1 if sc31 is false. In other words. The second time you miss a rent payment energy is never restored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

dust0000

Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 11, in script
call screen scenes
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes