mcv

Apr 30, 2017
This is what is said on the patreon page I linked to.

But not sure which download folder he is referring to tho.
But if you open the game folder that you just unzipped and go to games then saves there is one savegame inthere called auto-1-LT1 I think that is the savefile he means.
Copy that into the renpy folder on c and it should work I think.
Thx, i'll try that !
Edit : re-downloaded the game, I don't see a save in it...
Can someone provide the save to use at the start of the newupdate ? Thx \o/

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Thanks to the writer of this 2-star review. It won me over to try the game. Stupid new age feminist BDSM bullshit. Consent consent bla bla bla bla...

2.00 star(s)

Amazing girls
Amazingly sexy scenes
Amazing kinks
Amazing renders (although consistency is lacking)

Then why only 2 stars?:

The 'story' seems to be written by a 15 year old misogynist who has no clue about BDSM whatsoever .

The MC is just a pathetic piece of shit, he is no dom, he's just a rapist.

A shame really because with proper writing this could be a winner.

Sounds awesome.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
TinWoodman555 I've started playing this game. It's kind of a grind. I often wonder why make a sandbox, when there is basically only 1 way to progress the story. Having one photo shoot, and then be forced to go home and rest before you can do the next one is a pain in the a.. Also. If you don't do the photo shoots in the right order, you easily risk running out of photo shoots on various days, meaning that you can only do nature shoots or go home and sleep and hope that next day the car dealer is open or there is someone in the park.
I'll give it a little more time, but the game is coming close to my bin because of the grind.

Beside that. I've found a bug that prevent you from moving forward unless you use a console command to raise your money or energy level, the second time you miss rent payment. The bug is that energy is only set to 1 if sc31 is false. In other words. The second time you miss a rent payment energy is never restored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

dust0000

Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 11, in script
call screen scenes
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019

New in 1.10

• Signing contract with Pamela. Let's think about what kind of tattoo we're going to give her, shall we? Hmm... she has one very distinct talent, I'm talking about her tongue.....
    Try this Amazing scene with Pamela and Elizabeth in Trainings menu in Pamela section
  • After that, you can command your doggie to polish your .... AHEM.... bottom, you know?

• Done with documents? Here we go! Time to walk our new doggie! YOF YOF, Ermmm i mean "SIT DOWN!" Magnificient quest with watersports!
  • How about a bite to eat? You gotta cook something? Oh no man, this is so boring... Oh sh*t, you must have forgotten you have a bunch of housekeepers now. It's a marvelous scene with lots of branching. You can restart this quest many times to see all the possible endings.
  • I think it's time for Penelope to take it to the next level, which means you need to buy something new... I think I saw some kind of monstrously large device with a 40 centimeter d*ldo...
  • Around 10 new animations and more than 250 new renders
  • We're trying out new mechanics and fluid simulation, so you'll see a variety of fluids more often. Yes, there is still a lot of work ahead, and not all liquids look the way we want, but we are working on it and I think you will already appreciate our first steps in this direction

New in 1.11

• Quest for Sophie in a public place
    It's time to take Sofia to the next level! Just vsit a pharmacy to do it

• One more cooking quest for Chloe and Clementine
    Clementine misses you. Check out Creative Space agan

• All together training day for Pamela, Naomi, Penelope and Chloe
    You can find it in Pamela Training menu

• Visiting the club toilet with Grace
    This girl seems close to starting to obey you. Do not stop! Visit her at the library

• 4 new watersport animations!
    It looks JUST FANTASTIC, check it out in the trainings menu for all 4 girls

• 3 new amazing animations for the new quests above

• Bugfixing

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.10] [TinWoodman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
There is a bug in the new version. After reaching (char3lvl == 10) with Elizabeth in the last update, if you talk to her again you basically restart her questline. In ch3_start there is no IF-case for that level and the game automatically goes to the next label ch3_quest1. Setting a jump citymap at the end of blocks when you never want to just follow to the next label might be a good idea to prevent problems in case an if-check entry is forgotten so the game can't accidentially go to wrong labels and mess up variables.

Edit: wrote Penelope instead of Elizabeth earlier, corrected now

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes