Oct 12, 2018
I understand. I would probably pay a proofreader no more than $1 per page, but I get that it's hard to find someone.
Actually proofreaders are like 20 cent per page because they proofread, if you want a high skill editor you pay waaaaaaaay more then 1 dollar per page

Try 15 dollar per paragraph.

id do proofreading for little money if interrest is there, we can work something out, corona killed most my shifts so i figured i c ould help

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
dor.gif

Game doesn't have the vaginal sex tag but has about 3 or 4 scenes of girls getting peed on. It's mainly blowjobs and anal. I like the BDSM and pimping parts of this game. Good BDSM games are hard to find and games about pimping are almost nonexistent. However, if there still isn't any vaginal sex in the next release, just more urination, then I'm going to assume that it's mainly a R Kelly simulator and drop it.

Oct 12, 2018
Oh yeah before i forget it, the public toilet scene was apperantly not finished and you said you will "post it on patreon"

Will it be updated too or is it gonna be patreon only?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I tried solve the problem in the way which is mentioned in the guide.
But when i double clicked the .app file, the programme exits immediately.
I am using Catalina 10.15.6.
best
Im experiencing the same issue, is there some kind of command that is needed to be inputted or something?

Reactions: baqir9211

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Downloaded this game before the OP's tags were updated - wish they were there earlier!
Thought this might be a fun light bdsm, trainer type of a game - boy was I wrong!
More of a NTR game with major pissing, watersports, prostitution, and cuckoldry elements.
Nice renders - but the game-play elements need work.

Well I was going to ask if the NTR/Prostitution was avoidable.... Guess not? lol
As those two things are big turn offs and there is no avoiding them, i'll add this one to the ignore list then.
Thanks for the heads up.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
At a loss to understand what exactly is going on, your character makes your "whore" which in the game the word is used god knows how many times, anyway you get her to suck a dildo a bit, spank her a few times and now she is willing to do anything you want, ok.

Anyway your character freaks out waking up to your "whore" about to suck his dick, has a panic attack and punishes her and decides it is better he does nothing with her and then let's another guy in to use the merchandise which is your "whore"
all for free which you would imagine would be the time you make money as she is fresh.

Not only are you the thickest pimp in the world, you let your product get used up and also she is a master deep throater even though she only sucked on a dildo a few times. You did nothing with her also, so you were not even with her in her first times.
Now let me get this straight, you are some voyeur who calls her whore a bit too many times, don't even touch her and let other men use her for free the first time...... there is a word that springs to mind when I say this to myself. I shall let others decide what that word is.

Also explain to me how in gods name women even respect this guy to work for him etc. Like how would his "whore" look at him as a master. Shrugs.

I am half thinking not to play on after that scene as I have a feeling this game is something very different than it is portrayed to be and for a very certain fetish.

Reactions: chochoco and laeg
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes