AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Something I noticed the first time playing through this game (but forgot to mention) is that, during the initial dinner date with Naomi, her glasses keep disappearing when she looks in a different direction.
Just found it weird.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Genre tags forwarned of NTR, and as expected when you're whoring your slaves out, they get fucked by lots of other men. It's not implied, it's reveled in, so if that's your kink you'll love that aspect of the game.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
For some reason, I'm not seeing any text in the text box. Not at the disclaimer, not when he is at the mansion, not during any of the interactions between himself and the woman at the library.
Possible problems:

1. Old saves (from prev versions) not work: saves are incompatible you must play from start

2. No text is visible: do not touch the text speed settings, return as it was and restart the game.

3. For mac users if game not work -

4. Freeze on bathroom scene - solution

Reactions: Zatorr

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Downloaded this game before the OP's tags were updated - wish they were there earlier!
Thought this might be a fun light bdsm, trainer type of a game - boy was I wrong!
More of a NTR game with major pissing, watersports, prostitution, and cuckoldry elements.
Nice renders - but the game-play elements need work.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I got an alert that this was tagged with mind control, but the description doesn't give me a sense of how prominent it is. (That, and the fact that it took five months to add the tag.)

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes