TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
ling_27.png Annual Memberships 16% Off!

Patreon Announced Annual Subscriptions!
I set the maximum possible discount of 16%. You can support me
It is much more convenient and profitable for patrons, there is no need to pay every month.
And for me it will be a great support and will allow me to focus on the development of the game.
My plans for the near future:
- Release RSM a 0.5 this month
- Fix RSM dialogues by native English speakers (already done)
- Finish Slut Trainer in the next 2 months
- For patrons of $ 10 or more, create mini comics every 2 weeks instead of simple pictures every week
- introduce new characters into the game, taking into account the wishes of patrons
- New releases RSM approximately every 1.5 months

I really need your right now. Thank you

Last edited:

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Visually, its not bad at all. The renders are quite nice, but there is a style contrast with the clipart looking menu overlay. (Something more slick and refined would match the renders and even genre.)

At this point there isn't much choice to anything. Which is fine and dandy for a demo/tutorial into the game.

The fetish side of the game, it's just thrown at the player. Needing an extra genre tag or two. (Unavoidable urination ect.)

The management side of the game is linear. Build this to serve that event. (Again, for a demo/tutorial it works as an insight of what is expected further into the game and story)

Right now, it's OK. Time will tell.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there. In progress. You can follow the announcements on my
I used to be in a hurry and that's why I made a lot of mistakes in the game, and then everyone tells me - "there are a lot of mistakes!"
Now I try to spend more time debugging. Please be patient.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes