Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was wondering that too
if this has ntr tag then why not "Princess Trainer" of Akabur
these are basically the same concept right?
Didn't play that one but i have a good idea why this one here got a NTR tag. The uploader probably didn't even touch the game and just put up tags that he/she saw fit, but it should be changed because its missleading and especially a NTR tag can keep a lot of people away from a game.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Unfortunately this is not possible. But players will be able to start from the new episode
What happens is that as of now everytime there is a new release, all the characters (even those trained in the earlier release) are trained again from the very beginning. Is it not possible that in the new release, you train the already trained characters only on the new devices? I understand training a new character from the very beginning but for already trained characters this should not be the case.

Say Naomi is trained upto level 13 with various BDSM devices that were already available in the game in v 0.2. Now when v 0.4 /0.5 comes then Naomi will carry forward all the experience earned in the earlier release into v 0.4/0.5 and is trained on the new BDSM device that is available in v 0.4/0.5 and the new character introduced in the new update gets trained fully.

This will reduce the time of the player to train the characters that were carried forward from the previous update

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
What happens is that as of now everytime there is a new release, all the characters (even those trained in the earlier release) are trained again from the very beginning. Is it not possible that in the new release, you train the already trained characters only on the new devices? I understand training a new character from the very beginning but for already trained characters this should not be the case.

Say Naomi is trained upto level 13 with various BDSM devices that were already available in the game in v 0.2. Now when v 0.4 /0.5 comes then Naomi will carry forward all the experience earned in the earlier release into v 0.4/0.5 and is trained on the new BDSM device that is available in v 0.4/0.5 and the new character introduced in the new update gets trained fully.

This will reduce the time of the player to train the characters that were carried forward from the previous update
You don't have to start all over again. For those who have already played the previous version, there will be a choice, to start from the beginning or from a new chapter. Your slaves LVL will not be lost

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
You don't have to start all over again. For those who have already played the previous version, there will be a choice, to start from the beginning or from a new chapter. Your slaves LVL will not be lost

The previous version that I played (I think v 0.4), I was not able to carry forward the saves from v 0.2 and I had to start over again TinWoodman555

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes