Nov 17, 2019
Red Sakura Mansion a0.5 is

2.png

I almost died but I did it)

What's new:

- Proofreading all dialogs - Thanks to everyone who helped me

- Added 8 new quests

- More than 300 new pics added

- The system of earnings has been changed. Now it's casting. Take pictures of girls and make money!

- Added 15 new simple animation

- Fixed bugs

- You must start the game over, saves from the previous version of the game will not work

- Chloe's storyline is not finished, because it will be much longer and more interesting than Naomi's storyline

Possible problems:
1. Old saves (from prev versions) not work: saves are incompatible you must play from start
2. No text is visible: do not touch the text speed settings, return as it was and restart the game.
3. For mac users if game not work -

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 820630

What's new:

- Added 8 new quests

- The system of earnings has been changed. Now it's casting. Take pictures of girls and make money!

- Fixed bugs

- You must start the game over, saves from the previous version of the game will not work

- Chloe's storyline is not finished, because it will be much longer and more interesting than Naomi's storyline

Possible problems:
1. Old saves (from prev versions) not work: saves are incompatible you must play from start
2. No text is visible: do not touch the text speed settings, return as it was and restart the game.

Congrats with the new update TinWoodman555 :love::)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018

View attachment 820630

What's new:

- Added 8 new quests

- Fixed bugs

Possible problems:

Wow, Chloe(?) is gorgeous. This isn't the type of game that I normally play but the renders look amazing, so you might just have another fan, TinWoodman!

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Does this mean one doesn't have to pimp the girls out or is it a supplementary system? This is coming from someone who has avoided the game thus far due to the prostitution element.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
For some reason, I'm not seeing any text in the text box. Not at the disclaimer, not when he is at the mansion, not during any of the interactions between himself and the woman at the library.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
For some reason, I'm not seeing any text in the text box. Not at the disclaimer, not when he is at the mansion, not during any of the interactions between himself and the woman at the library.
Don't have the text speed at max in the preferences, it apparently bugs out. Dial it down a bit.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
I also had no text in text box, but then it somehow appeared after 30 mins when i came back from street.
Have no clue why it was like that

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes