Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any dialogue? For me just the speaker name appears. And as I click it goes back and forth but no actual text appears.

Edit: Never mind, apparently it doesn't deal with full screen too well. Or actually, I'm unable to reproduce that bug. Maybe it was because I fiddled with the settings...

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
try slowing the movement down so it looks more like she is shifting her weight, it will look more realistic that way :) apart from that amazing work though !!!
Just have to say that it's refreshing to see this post.

I've just been reading pages and pages of junk criticism about another game, where the people are trashing the developer's work without giving any reason except "I don't like it." Then other people are supporting the developer with "I like it" -- and no other reason.

Constructive suggestions about the work itself would be much more interesting.

And that's what your post is: a constructive suggestion.

Constructive suggestions/criticism are always more interesting than mere rants.

(I think you're right, by the way. People don't quite move as fast as the animation, and slowing it down would probably make it look even better than it already does. This developer is truly a master renderer. )

Reactions: imk and ladymxiang

Miner_CS

Apr 27, 2020
I remember the developer saying a new version would be released at the end of September, so is there any news about this?

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
Okay am I doing something wrong? Just downloaded the game to give it a try and when I run the EXE all I get is
NW.JS
On my screen in a new window and nothing else. I must be doing something wrong.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Okay am I doing something wrong? Just downloaded the game to give it a try and when I run the EXE all I get is
NW.JS
On my screen in a new window and nothing else. I must be doing something wrong.
Try Right-clicking on the tab on the Windows taskbar and clicking "maximise"- I am going by memory

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
Try Right-clicking on the tab on the Windows taskbar and clicking "maximise"- I am going by memory
Thank you for trying to help but unfortunately, that did not work.

NW.JS
nw.js v0.12.3
io.js v1.2.0
Chromium 41.0.2272.76
commit hash: 591068b-b48a69e-27b6800-459755a-2bdc251-1764a45

Is what I get only this time now in a bigger window.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I really hope the game and developer get more attention. They deserve it.
Hi there!
Several incidents forced me to move the deadline. Partly the fact that the authors of the Tyranobuilder released a new version game engine and I had to rewrite thousands of lines of code.
I need some more of your patience! Assuring you that the update will be in the next month. Take this pic, Pamela will do anything to apologize to you for the long wait
23.png

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes