sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Hi there!
Several incidents forced me to move the deadline. Partly the fact that the authors of the Tyranobuilder released a new version game engine and I had to rewrite thousands of lines of code.
I need some more of your patience! Assuring you that the update will be in the next month. Take this pic, Pamela will do anything to apologize to you for the long wait
View attachment 1476678
dont burn out and just take your time, this has too much potential!!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Wont do, is the MC meant to use the girls out of screen before he set them for others, or how is this set ?
As it is, no thank you. TBS, but the premise is flawed as it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I still find Nopy links for download on OP for RSM. Could the admin/mod please rectify this

jimmychii

Nov 10, 2016

It's available on right now man! I hope you support me

By the way, here's another animation test for you. I would really like to have more powerfull video card to render more videos ;)
Hi, Tin! You know, I really really appreciate your work and it's great game, but 10/20$ a month seems too harsh for me as a supporter. I can tell you I support great games, but I try not to spend more than 5$ on one developer and if you look at my perspective then it's about 15$ atm a month to support developers, 25/35$ a month just seems too much for me, sorry :confused:

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

jimmychii

Nov 10, 2016

It's available on right now man! I hope you support me

By the way, here's another animation test for you. I would really like to have more powerfull video card to render more videos ;)
anyway decided not to be cheap this time, bought it, but a bit (just a bit) dissapointed with this update. Anyway - keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes