RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves are not working yet again. There's an option to start from Chloe storyline, but that takes time. Why not an option to start from Pamela storyline with quests finished for both previous girls?

Jul 21, 2021
What he means is that no one besides the MC should be able to get any of the girls...aka people can not accept that not every game is made for them.
Right! Thank you. Is this that central in most players tastes (like the incest patches for instance) ? I genuinly wonder. Sharing is caring isn’t it? So in RSM MC shares and use his girls as leverage. Whish they could bring money as well cause we all are bit over the casting mini game aren’t we ? :D!

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right! Thank you. Is this that central in most players taste? I genuinly wonder. Sharing is caring isn’t it? So in RSM MC shares and use his girls as leverage. Whish they could bring money as well cause we all are bit over the casting mini game aren’t we ? :D!
If you look at most well earning games he is right, in 90% of the times its the vn's with only the mc getting pussy that attract the masses. In my opinion every dev, who puts in the work and delivers quality, should get support regardless of the kinks he implements, but thats sadly not how it works.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
only 5 save slots? is there any way to increase that? its really damn annoying, there is no benefit to having this low amount of save slots.

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
I have only empty text boxes, so no actual textin them beside the name of the person speaking. Does anyone else has this issue?

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I have only empty text boxes, so no actual textin them beside the name of the person speaking. Does anyone else has this issue?
I think I saw someone having problems with that because of Avast, if thats of any help.

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
I've added Red Sakura Mansion to my signature. Your game needs more exposure! It is excellent.
Hi TinWoodman555, everyone,

The feedback from oceanbobo4 is very good. Indeed, the main problem right now is the lack of character development and because of that the game feels a bit rushed. Among other things, creating more complex characters will also bring more eroticism.

Chloe is a perfect caracter for such a genre (no wonder she is the favorite of most people): beautiful (congratulations on her looks), young, inocent at first, but she needs more substance. For my personal taste she became submissive a bit too fast. Corrupting her should not necessarily take a lot longer (bad writers tent to do that because it is easier) but should feel like an achievement (through good writing). (Maybe you can get some help with writing?)

The fetish part is good (covered a lot of them), among others I am pretty sure we will also have DP and gangbang in the future. Of course, it is not mandatory to have every fetish known to man in an update. Hotter scenes should feel like an achievement, while maintaining a balance, without having a too long grind.

As for popularizing the game, besides making it better, keeping a steady pace with the updates is very important.

Being more active here also helps, keeps the thread up for now.

The 2 USD idea was good, after a while (a couple of weeks, a month, you decide) a new update should become available for a wider audience. Later, some of those people will prefere to pay more than to wait.

Anyway, the game is good and very promising! Thank you and keep up the good work!

P.S. Your other game was pretty good also, maybe it would be worth continuing it, or making a sequel with better design.

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanbobo4

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I have to say the description of the game on his patreon page kinda sucks:

'RED SAKURA MANSION
Hi there! Would you like to have your own harem of adoring slaves? Come close please! Equip your mansion, look for new girls in the city, create your own harem of slaves. Humiliate and rule! Become a master, gag them and make them do what you were even embarrassed to think about!'

Reading this description i already thought, 'nice this could be a game for me... my own personal harem'. Nowhere is it mentioned that by 'harem of slaves' he actually means a group of slaves that he whores out.

Now, reading the description here:

'You get a huge mansion, but what if you do not have money? What you gonna do? That's right, seduce and enslave beauties, train them and turn them into whores, earn money on them and live like a king'

This seems to be way more accurate (honest ?) description. This is definitely not a game (myself included) for your typical harem fetishist, as the first description tries to portray it.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes