jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting ... you edit save , than you need delete save and start over ...
So... now the problem is ... WAIT !! OLD cheat code still woking ?? NICE !! ( GMSMPIML )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full save for v0.8 , all action triggered .

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I like the girls but i don't want to share my girls with anyone lol. I guess i can't play this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Interesting ... you edit save , than you need delete save and start over ...
So... now the problem is ... WAIT !! OLD cheat code still woking ?? NICE !! ( GMSMPIML )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full save foe v0.8 , all action triggered .
Nice! Althrough your safe isnt really working for me. I am getting some error message as you can se below

Also a bit annoyed that mine previous saves doesnt work as well. And option to start with chloe doesnt really work as should. You have unlocked most of the content, but cant access it as you need to buy something, but that thing is already sold out, so you are stuck just with the firts option and cant advance the game. Seems the only way is to start all over

1639921039221.png

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Nice! Althrough your safe isnt really working for me. I am getting some error message as you can se below

Also a bit annoyed that mine previous saves doesnt work as well. And option to start with chloe doesnt really work as should. You have unlocked most of the content, but cant access it as you need to buy something, but that thing is already sold out, so you are stuck just with the firts option and cant advance the game. Seems the only way is to start all over

View attachment 1552630
So... Dev put PC identify code in save ... , that's nothing i can do ...

This game is very simple ; meet girl , try triggered new event , see what need yo buy , triggered event again ; and loop.

Reactions: CptnHeroCalrissian

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi there, i'm author of Red Sakura Mansion
Q&A Session is open! Ask any questions! ;) About the game, about me, everything!

View attachment 1546354
Congrats with the latest release TinWoodman555. :)
I started a new game since there is a small while since I last visited the Mansion but oh boy I am looking forward to the new stuff and the future you have in-store.

Some Questions:
1. Is the game only at 15% completed as it states when starting a new game?
2. When the game is 100% completed will you add the gallery for everybody?
3. I am just done with the latex kitty cat scene with both Naomi and Chloe so I might still be missing something but I wonder, will we have (more) scenes with choker/collar and leash and will have some "crazy" toys/furniture in the future?

And nr 4. Not a question but a Thank You from me to you 4 making such a game with my fave kinks/fetishes. ;)

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
so every time there is a new update, I have to play a new game all over again ?

Oct 29, 2017
i start a new game from chloe`s storyline, after finding it i am supposed to unlock the room, when i go to the shop it just says that everything is sold out... i really don`t feel like playing the whole game again from the beginning...

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I feel like the money system is pointless and need to be changed or simply removed
for now, it's just a minigame you can spam and you can even have a negative outcome based on pure luck, it's just tedious (and somewhat frustrating when you don't get any girl that match the descritpion)

by removing it, you'd remove boring time from your game and give more time to the actual story

a way to change it would be be able to get money from the girl when she go with a client, it's kinda how you convince your first girl to join you "it's a nice mansion, you could live in with me but I'd need money so I need you to prostitute yourself for me"
I don't know if it would be "fun" but it would be more in line with the theme of the game

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I feel like the money system is pointless and need to be changed or simply removed
for now, it's just a minigame you can spam and you can even have a negative outcome based on pure luck, it's just tedious (and somewhat frustrating when you don't get any girl that match the descritpion)

by removing it, you'd remove boring time from your game and give more time to the actual story

a way to change it would be be able to get money from the girl when she go with a client, it's kinda how you convince your first girl to join you "it's a nice mansion, you could live in with me but I'd need money so I need you to prostitute yourself for me"
I don't know if it would be "fun" but it would be more in line with the theme of the game
Thanks for feedback! The new earning system is already in progress, I just did not have time to complete it by this release )

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
i start a new game from chloe`s storyline, after finding it i am supposed to unlock the room, when i go to the shop it just says that everything is sold out... i really don`t feel like playing the whole game again from the beginning...
Starting with Chloe's storyline, you don't have to start the whole game from the beginning, you start the game with Chloe's 4th quest

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Starting with Chloe's storyline, you don't have to start the whole game from the beginning, you start the game with Chloe's 4th quest
you never answered my question to your ama. why in your cross promotion are you saying this is a harem game when its not and leaving out the prostitution part which the game is?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there a trick to get this to run on linux?
the game starts no problem,.. settings menu works,. but when i click "New Game" it prompts me to enter a name....which regardless of what i try the game doenst let me do. without any default name present,.. that a hard block, because just clicking the checkbox to continue brings the dialogue "the girls need a name for what to call you" or something along those lines

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
is there a trick to get this to run on linux?
the game starts no problem,.. settings menu works,. but when i click "New Game" it prompts me to enter a name....which regardless of what i try the game doenst let me do. without any default name present,.. that a hard block, because just clicking the checkbox to continue brings the dialogue "the girls need a name for what to call you" or something along those lines
just set any name, what's problem?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
just set any name, what's problem?
like i said, i cant enter any name, it doenst accept any keyboard input, i tried copy pasting it in,.. that doesnt work either. and leaving the field blank doesnt work with the game too. so its a hard lock for me. thats why i ask if someone has an idea

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes