Dec 11, 2021
Hi, maybe I am not yet this far but, is there a way to just fuck or do something else to the slaves or is it always those same quests?

Regards

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
as my save from the version 6 doesn't work anymore i tried starting again from chloe version even tough i need to re buy everything.
Howerver i find myself unable to buy anything as everything appear to be "sold out" Any help ?

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
as my save from the version 6 doesn't work anymore i tried starting again from chloe version even tough i need to re buy everything.
Howerver i find myself unable to buy anything as everything appear to be "sold out" Any help ?
Play first mission "Find Chloe". No need anythings for this mission

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
So bad news.

I can no longer get support on patreon because I am a Russian author. I am against the war in Ukraine and I create only peaceful art and games, but now withdrawal of funds from Patreon is unavailable to me. I'm confused what to do. To continue to make a game without getting any support is simply impossible. If anyone has any ideas on what to do, I'd love to hear it.

I have only one idea, use a crypto wallet, but I have a question - is the community ready for this, are you ready to donate any amount?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
So bad news.

I can no longer get support on patreon because I am a Russian author. I am against the war in Ukraine and I create only peaceful art and games, but now withdrawal of funds from Patreon is unavailable to me. I'm confused what to do. To continue to make a game without getting any support is simply impossible. If anyone has any ideas on what to do, I'd love to hear it.

I have only one idea, use a crypto wallet, but I have a question - is the community ready for this, are you ready to donate any amount?
I spoke with one russian dev and he said he got his $$$ from payoneer or whatever it is called. I would say there is whole lot of russian devs out here, ask them, maybe they will help you.

Reactions: Regedit32

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
well.. fuck lol
i dont think crypto is an option really, looks like your only choice is to get bank account in kazakhstan if you have international passport
At this moment i just can't access to my Patreon. They just ignored me too. And without a patreon account, I can’t even change the withdrawal of funds

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes