boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I hope adding so many new characters, at once no least, isn't going to be a mistake.
I found it can dilute the interest if there are too many and it can make each interaction shallower too. If it's only for the studio mini-game however, keeping the main story and girls to a manageable number, then it could be great.
We shall see, fingers crossed.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I hope adding so many new characters, at once no least, isn't going to be a mistake.
I found it can dilute the interest if there are too many and it can make each interaction shallower too. If it's only for the studio mini-game however, keeping the main story and girls to a manageable number, then it could be great.
We shall see, fingers crossed.
You're absolutely right, the new characters will be mostly for minigames. When I added only quests, the player played them and quickly lost interest in the game. Now, in addition to quests, it will be interesting to earn money, because with each new level, new casting options will be available. For example, at the first casting, the girls will be very embarrassed and will not even want to undress. But over time, they will begin to obey

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
You're absolutely right, the new characters will be mostly for minigames. When I added only quests, the player played them and quickly lost interest in the game. Now, in addition to quests, it will be interesting to earn money, because with each new level, new casting options will be available. For example, at the first casting, the girls will be very embarrassed and will not even want to undress. But over time, they will begin to obey
Thanks for the heads up TinWoodman555

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there, Red Sakura Mansion v0.9 is

1.png

Hi there! I have done a lot of work on the current release and I hope you enjoy it.

I strongly recommend starting the game over, now Naomi's quests have alternative branches, and the way of earning has also been changed.

But if you don't want to start over, you can still start with Chloe's or Pamela's storyline

Now you will earn money on webcam, forcing models to do dirty things. The more you train them, the faster new orders for training opens. Big part of the orders are not ready yet, this will be completed in the next release. The next release will be ASAP, i hope in May.

Changes and additions:

- Earning system has been completely changed. Now this is a webcam casting

- Added 10 webcam characters

- Added 2 new Pamela quests

- Added more than 300 new renders

- Added 7 new animations

- Changed Naomi storyline, now the character is more shy and has more personality

- Added alternative branches to some of Naomi's quests for those who don't like sharing slaves.

- Added: when buying the latest device, you can test it directly in the store

- Changed prologue

- Fixed some bugs

What will be in the next release:

- Add new orders for webcam models

- Make model dialogs more personal

- Add testing of most devices when buying

Changes on Patreon

New tier:

Tier $100 (limited) - I make special renderings of trainings, on any topic you choose, any fetish and add it to the game (optional). All the details are discussed in the discord

Nov 21, 2021
Hi there, Red Sakura Mansion v0.9 is

View attachment 1756511

Hi there! I have done a lot of work on the current release and I hope you enjoy it.

I strongly recommend starting the game over, now Naomi's quests have alternative branches, and the way of earning has also been changed.

But if you don't want to start over, you can still start with Chloe's or Pamela's storyline

Now you will earn money on webcam, forcing models to do dirty things. The more you train them, the faster new orders for training opens. Big part of the orders are not ready yet, this will be completed in the next release. The next release will be ASAP, i hope in May.

Changes and additions:

- Added 7 new animations

- Changed Naomi storyline, now the character is more shy and has more personality

- Added alternative branches to some of Naomi's quests for those who don't like sharing slaves.

- Changed prologue

- Fixed some bugs

Changes on Patreon

New tier:

Tier $100 (limited) - I make special renderings of trainings, on any topic you choose, any fetish and add it to the game (optional). All the details are discussed in the discord
Thanks!!
I'm waiting for 5$ patreon update.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
game wont start
i can hear the music but all i have is a white screen.

problem was mentioned by 2 others but i cant find a fix
and there was no reply to them

help or fix would be nice

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Red Sakura mansion Ver 9.1
Don't forget to support the author ! Only thanks to my patrons the game continues to develop

Changes and additions:

- Added 7 new animations

- Changed Naomi storyline, now the character is more modest and has more personality

- Changed prologue

- Fixed some bugs

Changes on Patreon

Added two new tiers:

bbb55522

Dec 6, 2019
Red Sakura mansion Ver 9.1 here
Don't forget to support the author ! Only thanks to my patrons the game continues to develop

Changes and additions:

- Added 7 new animations

- Changed Naomi storyline, now the character is more modest and has more personality

- Changed prologue

- Fixed some bugs

Changes on Patreon

Added two new tiers:

Google drive always says "Too many downloads, try after 24h". Can someone upload to another server?

Reactions: The_Sovereign
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes