Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi
first of all, thank you for this absolutely, great game. :)

But I have a quick question. Will there be more scenes with Mrs. Anderson? Because I found the quest "The Paypack" just super awesome. :love:

Reactions: TinWoodman555

Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018
TinWoodman555 found some bugs:

- Madison casting interview 4 and 5 have same render (missing backside one).
- If you load an old save (previous version), Magic Box quest can't be completed, only first and second button works.
- If you load an old save (previous version) and click "Casting" a black screen is shown and not further actions can be taken.
- Found some mispelled words, but was still pleasant to play.

Also a question: why do your renders have a sort of "lucid layer" on girls skin? It's so smooth and reflecting that it even shows some circular lights on some renders, giving them a fake doll look (still love the game tho); I bet that effect is quite resource consuming, am I right? :unsure:

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
TinWoodman555 found some bugs:

- Madison casting interview 4 and 5 have same render (missing backside one).
- If you load an old save (previous version), Magic Box quest can't be completed, only first and second button works.
- If you load an old save (previous version) and click "Casting" a black screen is shown and not further actions can be taken.
- Found some mispelled words, but was still pleasant to play.

Also a question: why do your renders have a sort of "lucid layer" on girls skin? It's so smooth and reflecting that it even shows some circular lights on some renders, giving them a fake doll look (still love the game tho); I bet that effect is quite resource consuming, am I right? :unsure:
- Old saves won't work correctly. You shouldn't use it
- I do not use this effect on all girls and not always. But I like the effect, and that's why I use it. No, it's not resource consuming story
-Found some mispelled words, but was still pleasant to play. - Can you send me this cases? , i'll fix it

Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018
- Old saves won't work correctly. You shouldn't use it
- I do not use this effect on all girls and not always. But I like the effect, and that's why I use it. No, it's not resource consuming story
-Found some mispelled words, but was still pleasant to play. - Can you send me this cases? , i'll fix it
Thank you, I'll write here what I find.

Cylinda

Aug 3, 2017
I only get an error while trying to download via google-drive. Access deniad message (not quota exceeded). Anyone have a working link?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Found another "Bug" by the Party Quest for Naomi. If you pick the Option " Sorry i dont share my whores" the Quest will repeat every time when this option is picked so you have to share her at the party

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TinWoodman555

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
So, you are no longer whoring out your "harem" to other men with this update? Do we also get to impregnate those ladies? I guess preggo sex is also a fetish lots of cam users would enjoy.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Its still not possible too finish party quest without sharing if you choose not too share the quest loops.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes